Kristi at More Than Cents emailed this deal for FREE Chex Mix at Target! First of all she has located all of these links to print $.50/1 Chex Mix coupons: here, here, here and here. If you have not printed them already, you should be able to print a total of 14 coupons PER COMPUTER! There is also a $.50/1 coupon in the 9/13 Red Plum and a $1/2 coupon in the 10/4 Red Plum.
Next print your $1/1 Chex Mix Target coupons HERE. Be sure to print as many Target coupons as manufacturer coupons so that you can stack them!
In order to get them FREE Kristi is price matching the Walgreens advertised price of 2 for $3 ( 5.5oz or 8.75oz), so by combining a $.50/1 printable coupon with the $1/1 Target coupon you can score free Chex Mix!
10.20.2009
Target: 14 (or More) FREE Bags of Chex Mix!
Posted by Michelle at 10/20/2009
Labels: Target








2 comments:
I'm not sure how Target will do it, but I know at Walmart, they will only price match 1 item at the advertised price.
My Walmart will price match as many as I want to purchase. I have done it for years.
Post a Comment