Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.20.2009

Finally Working!!!!! FREE Fiber One Yogurt - First 50 Readers Only!





I am excited to announce that the giveaway for 50 FREE Fiber One yogurt coupons has begun! Just click on the green "try it free" button above to sign up to receive your coupon for a FREE 4-pack of Yoplait Fiber One yogurt!

Facts About Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt:

Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is the only leading nonfat yogurt with 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber.
  • Available in four flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime Pie – Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is a delicious snack that is good for you, contributes 20% of the recommended daily value of fiber and is a good source of calcium as well as vitamins A and D.
  • Instead of munching on boring lower-calorie foods, you can now snack with zero guilt on Fiber One yogurt, a tasty way to help watch waistlines and keep calorie counts in check.
  • Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt features a ‘Hungry Girl Seal of Approval’, the first nationally distributed yogurt to receive this endorsement.
  • Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is available in the yogurt section of grocery stores nation-wide.
  • Look for an addtional $1/1 Yoplait Fiber One coupon above! 4-packs are reasonably priced at around $2, making them just $1 after the coupon!

    All information, coupons and FREE products are made possible by Yoplait. Thanks!

    Finally Working!!!!! FREE Fiber One Yogurt - First 50 Readers Only!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
    Print

    37 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Are they all gone because I can't I click the button, but nothing happens.

    Anonymous said...

    I can't get the button to work either.

    Teresa said...

    All of the buttons except the TRY ME FREE one work. Are they all gone? I'd like to participate but I'm not understanding how.

    Anonymous said...

    same here

    zinachuck said...

    This not working!!!

    Angela Hill said...

    not working for me too

    Christy said...

    Not working for me either!

    Anonymous said...

    I got here 2 minutes after it was posted. I will be very frustrated if I don't get one.

    Anonymous said...

    This should be fun not frustrating!!

    Anonymous said...

    Not working for me either.

    denise_22315(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Anonymous said...

    I did this giveaway on my blog too and once you paste in the code, you can't edit your post or it alters it to make the link not work! So re-embed the code and repost and it should work just fine!

    Time4mom2 said...

    Not working here either

    Judy said...

    I can't get it to work???

    Anonymous said...

    still not working and I have been checking all day and now it is up and I cant get it to work. BUMMER

    jenny d said...

    not working here either

    Anonymous said...

    I know, they all work except the try it free button:(

    Tam said...

    I can see where it is trying to link to their website, but then it stops. :(

    Jackie K said...

    I was here just a few minutes after it was posted. I have been trying, and trying, and it is still not working for me:(

    Money Saving Madness said...

    I am working to get this fixed an hope to have it up soon.

    Anonymous said...

    Not working, help! sherri.kramer@att.net

    Anonymous said...

    i hope i get it! :)

    Anonymous said...

    Its back and still no luck

    Money Saving Madness said...

    Yoplait is currently correcting the link. Hope to have this up very soon!!!!!!!! Stand by for your freebie!

    Linda said...

    Yayyyy ! I got it! Thanks so much!

    Anonymous said...

    Got it!!! Thanks

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you.

    denise_22315(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Tam said...

    Thank you so much! :)

    Melissa said...

    Yay!

    Anonymous said...

    thank you!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    yay :) will the link state it no longer has free ones, once you hit 50?

    Anonymous said...

    Really frustratin that I'm finally at home to participate in something and the link doesn't work. I step away for a moment and they are gone.

    Anonymous said...

    yea thanks got one

    Jackie K said...

    That's not fair...I steeped away for a few minutes to tend to my kids and when it was corrected all of the samples were gone:( And I have been trying since it was posted:(

    Anonymous said...

    Now when it was working, I wasn't on here and they're all gone now:( Sad!!! Thanks anyways:)

    Anonymous said...

    Jackie - that's what I thought - I step away from the computer for a while and when I come to check back and it's working, they're all gone.

    Anonymous said...

    Probably gone so quick as many people have multiple computers and took more than one per household.

    Allowed? likely...

    Courteous? eh, not so much...

    Another blog did the same thing and they were gone just as fast.

    Unknown said...

    I finally was able to click the green button but the free fiber one yogurt was already gone, and I cannot even print the coupon. Can the coupons be mailed?

     

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.