Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.19.2010

24 Hour Giveaway: $20 in Kohl's Cash


I've got $20 in Kohl's Cash to give away to one lucky reader!  Spend it on ANYTHING in-store at Kohl's through February 27th.  This CAN be combined with other Kohl's Cash and other discount coupons! 

The winner will be chosen tomorrow morning and the prize will be mailed tomorrow to insure the winner gets it in time!  Please, only enter if you know you will be able to use this!

How to enter:
  1. Leave a comment below with your email so that I can contact you if you win.
  2. Become a Facebook Fan.
  3. Follow me on Twitter.
  4. Become a subscriber.
  5. Grab my button for your blog or website.
Make sure to come back and leave a seperate comment with your email for each entry.  Good luck!

24 Hour Giveaway: $20 in Kohl's CashSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

210 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I could totally use this! I just quit smoking on Jan 4th and am trying to start running again and need new running shoes! Thanks for the giveaway!

the thrifty ba said...

i follow! and i love kohls...
thethriftyba@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Cool! Our closest Kohl's is about 45 minutes away, but I'd drive there for a date with hubby if I had some free money to spend!
thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

the thrifty ba said...

comment-i need some free kohls love...
thethriftyba@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm a subscriber.
thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

Would love to win! Kids outgrow clothes too quick!

starr61001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am a follower of Facebook.
starr61001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow on Twitter too.
starr61001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow and love khols and your blog casmith_13@juno.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter
thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Ladybugs' Mom said...

I love Kohls! My daughter need new shoes!! Her amazon feet won't stop growing!!

kreddin@yahoo.com

Kim said...

This would be great to help with all the birthday gifts I need in March.

Kim said...

I follow you on Twiter too.

Ladybugs' Mom said...

I'm a now a new Facebook Fan!!
kreddin@yahoo.com

Ladybugs' Mom said...

I'm a subscriber with Google Reader!!
kreddin@yahoo.com

Gracie Cappello said...

Oh, I love Kohls!!!

truthfrees9@windstream.net

Ladybugs' Mom said...

I just joined Twitter....just for you!
:)
kreddin@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am a Facebook fan
thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog - - and Kohl's too!!!

sharonclements@cox.net

Gracie Cappello said...

I became a fan on facebook.

truthfrees9@windstream.net

Kim said...

I'm a Facebook fan already. Thinking of all the things I could buy with $20 in Kohl's cash. :)

shansen20 said...

i'm always willing to go shop Kohl's! shansen20@hotmail.com

sara said...

I could totally use some free money since I spend too much of my own at Kohls!!!! And Im a fan fan fan!!!

LilKim said...

I'd like to enter!

LilKim said...

I'm a facebook fan

LilKim said...

I follow you on twitter @lilkim00033

LilKim said...

I'm a subscriber

Nicole said...

Kohls Cash is AWESOME!!!

couponcole@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love Kohls and your website....Please pick me!!!! patchwork19@yahoo.com

Heather said...

I'm a follower!
savingmoneylivinglife@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Facebook Fan!!

couponcole@gmail.com

Heather said...

I follow you on Twitter as well!
-Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Cassie said...

I'm a Facebook fan!
cmnowacki@gmail.com

Heather said...

I love Kohl's! We got a great deal on our bedroom sheets, pillows, and sham there!
-Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Cassie said...

I love Khol's and the baby is outgrowing everything!
cmnowacki@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
katiemusic@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails. thanks!
katiemusic@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Im a facebook follower!

asbasting@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love khols!

asbasting@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Extra Kohls bucks would come in handy!

haroula101@aol.com

nicki s said...

My niece needs new earrings, and there is a pair on sale right now. I'd be the coolest aunt if I got it for her!

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Love Kohl's and my 3 year old is just outgrowing his $5- 3 yr jeans we found last year at Kohl's. Would love to win and look for more deals! cristinia@tampabay.rr.com

Anonymous said...

i HAHE KOHLS NEAR ME!!!
TATYANA TRU82@YANDEX.COM

Kristin said...

Love Kohls!!
Krissy.10@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just became a fan on FB! Thanks- cristinia@tampabay.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Would love to win. Thanks for the chance.

katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber. Thanks for the chance
katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

Anonymous said...

I am a new suscriber! Thank you- cristinia@tampabay.rr.com

E Gibbs said...

Ok I subscribed to your blog. My email is ericalgibbs@yahoo.com

E Gibbs said...

Also I am now following you on twitter. My email is ericalgibbs@yahoo.com. I LOVE your website and all of the great deals you post!!

Emily said...

I would love to win this! I love Kohls!!!

Emily
coupons333(at)live(dot)com

E Gibbs said...

I am now following you on Facebook too...ericalgibbs@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I am a Facebook fan.

Emily
coupons333(at)live(dot)com

Emily said...

I am an email subscriber.

Emily
coupons333(at)live(dot)com

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome!
Saraefarkas@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Jezzyd123@aol.com
Thanks!

lori said...

my husband just lost his job---we could use this

frostyscrap@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would use this but clothes for my kids! lasteen@verizon.net

Spencer said...

I want to win Kohl's cash! My wife and I are having our first baby in April, so there are plenty of things we could use it on. sblythgoe@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Pick me: sherri.kramer@att.net

Emmie said...

I am a facebook friend and signed up with your blog.
Thanks!!
jerseycgirl@yahoo.com

momma-lana said...

I would love to give this to my son-in-law to buy new jeans-only Kohl's carries the ones that he likes and he needs new ones after losing 24 pounds.

Anonymous said...

I love Kohl's Bucks and need to head there soon!
dancariekingatyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

I subscribe!
dancariekingatyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

I am a fan on facebook!
dancariekingatyahoodotcom

stephanie said...

I really like Kohl's! Could totally use this for myself, husband or the kids.

steph5acg@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Thanks for the giveaway!


Ileana

stevesouth361@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

so cool!

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails!

Ileana

stevesouth361@yahoo.com

Stacy said...

I love Kohl's!

olso4084@go.inverhills.edu

teely said...

I love Kohl's and so does my daughter. Would love to take her shopping.

teely68@gmail.com

CJ said...

I'd love to won this!

cjlampley(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow on facebook! would love some kohls cash to help out with kids spring clothes! thanks
tracie9@neo.rr.com

Colleen said...

I love kohls! I would love to win and get my nephew and my brother some birthday gifts.
cthompson1477@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We could definitely use that. My three boys always seem to need new clothes.

Diana H.
dianasaves(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather R said...

This would be great to put towards some new home items! Thanks for the chance!

Heather Ransom
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am an email subscriber!

Heather Ransom
thransom@gmail.com

Amy said...

I love Kohl's.
longhornsfan@att.net

Lara @ Macon on the Cheap said...

I'm a subscriber.

Lara said...

I'm a Facebook Fan.

Lara said...

This would be great to purchase a present for my friend who's getting married and is registered at Kohl's.

Jackie K said...

Oh!! I would love to win this!!! I have a new baby coming in 24 days and could use a few more things before he comes:)

Anonymous said...

Love Kohl's! Please send it to me! I also follow!
Cortknee81@aol.com

Emily said...

I LOVE Kohl's cash.

ekramer2@comcast.net

Gigner said...

I would love to win this. Kohls is awesome!
gingnjoe @ verizon dot net

ginger said...

I get your emails
gingnjoe @ verizon dot net

ginger said...

I follow you on Facebook.
gingnjoe @ verizon dot net

Amy @ Usborne Books & More said...

I would love to win this to buy something for my sister who is having a baby Wednesday. cwitherstine@zoominternet.net

LCM said...

Both of my girls need new church shoes!

LCM said...

I get your emails

LCM said...

I also am a fan on Facebook

Jackie K said...

I am a facebook fan!!

Raina said...

My son always needs new clothes.

rainagrable@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I could really use this. Thank you for all you do to help us save. nrossi@earthlink.net

Alicia said...

OOO I would like to win..pick me! pick me! Thanks for the great giveaway.

alicia said...

ringrose4@yahoo.com

Kara said...

I love Kohl's!
kjburkhalter at gmail.com

Kara said...

I'm a facebook fan

kjburkhalter at gmail.com

Kara said...

We have a baby on the way...could definitely put this to use!
karaberra@lycos.com

Kara said...

I have your button on my blog.

http://kjdeals.blogspot.com/

kjburkhalter at gmail.com

Jackie K said...

Follower on twitter!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this offer - very generous keegansgram@gmail.com

Jenn Mc said...

Woo-hoo! I would love to win! switchlaser@gmail.com

Kara said...

I am a suscriber too.

kjburkhalter at gmail.com

JenEllen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenEllen said...

I love your blog. I would love to win. jennifer.erodriguez@yahoo.com

JenEllen said...

I subscribe. jennifer.erodriguez@yahoo.com

JenEllen said...

I am a facebook fan.
jennifer.erodriguez@yahoo.com

Bets said...

Thanks for the great site and the contest. I love Kohl's clearance and could have some fun with this. betzgetz@yahoo.com

Jackie K said...

I am a subscriber!

TGD said...

Oh, this would help me buy a new suit for work!

Caroline said...

I love Kohl's this would be very helpful to win!

design4less@yahoo.com

Caroline said...

I'm a subscriber.

design4less@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for the giveaway.
fancy_1i@yahoo.com

Em said...

love your blog! This is an awesome giveaway!

miss_emers@hotmail.com

Em said...

I'm a facebook fan!

miss_emers@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

$20 at Kohls!!! Sounds great to me!! Great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I subscribed!

Stephanie P. said...

Would love to win
sa.payne@comcast.net

Stephanie P. said...

I'm a subscriber via RSS

Steph said...

I'm a subscriber. THanks for the opportunity!
s_laubach@yahoo.com

Cambria said...

Oh...how I LOVE Kohl's!! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

cam8724@yahoo.com

Cambria said...

I'm also a subscriber :)

cam8724@yahoo.com

Anna S. said...

Kohl's is one of my favorite stores. We just finally finished remodeling our bathroom after a year and now I need to get some new curtains and bath rugs. aescroggins@eiu.edu

Courtney said...

sign me up!! :)

Courtney said...

i follow via rss feed

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love kohl's but I haven't been in a while (total money makeover). Pleeeease choose me.
keligomez at msn.com I subscribed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Love kohl's
sunshinetime23@live.com

Karen said...

I would love to use this...!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to win!
cklaharris@juno.com

Julia said...

I love Kohl's. I would love to win. tjyoung2@insightbb.com

Julia said...

I have your button on my blog.
tjyoung2@insightbb.com
http://couponingtobedebtfree.com/?page_id=482

Julia said...

I follow you on Twitter - tjyoung2
tjyoung2@insightbb.com

Sandra said...

I would love to win the Kohl's cash! thanks!
stormers@earthlink.net

Heather said...

Could put this to great use on some new jeans for my little guy... he is always blowing out the knees!

haltemus@hotmail.com

Sandra said...

I'm already a Facebook fan and a subscriber. would love to win the Kohl's cash!

Thanks!
stormers@earthlink.net

Lisa Ault said...

I love Kohl's Thanks for the great giveaway.

Samantha said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

sjm0769@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Great Blog
Enter me please
nuzjaf@yahoo.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I've subscribed!!
nuzjaf@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

on Facebook and off facebook Fan!!
nuzjaf@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Kohl's...especially for free:) Thanks!
Shelby
shakenafist@yahoo.com

Time4mom2 said...

follow you through email & facebook!

Anonymous said...

I love Kohls. I've been looking at a purse there for a few weeks now. This would push me over the edge to buy it. :)

Pam
plsneath at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this and use it to buy socks! I am a student at USU and my low income goes towards groceries. I can't blog about this because I am a victim of identity theft and currently do not have a blog. I love your site and your positive attitude always! Thanks,

paola.dehart@aggiemail.usu.edu

Anonymous said...

I want to win!!
rk

rowland8967 said...

I love Kohl's....
rowland8967@charter.net

rowland8967 said...

I love kohl's....
rowland8967@charter.net

raising3cains said...

I have 4 kids so this would be great!

Heavenly Savings said...

WaHoo! This is a wonderful giveaway! I love your blog! Thanks for the chance!
Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

Heavenly Savings said...

facebook fan
Kristina W.
Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

Heavenly Savings said...

Follow on twitter
okwhisner
Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

Holly said...

I would love this!
hollyconnors@hotmail.com

Heavenly Savings said...

E-mail subscriber
Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

Holly said...

I follow you on Twitter!
hollyconnors@hotmail.com

Holly said...

I follow you on facebook!
hollyconnors@hotmail.com

Holly said...

I subscribe to your feeds!
hollyconnors@hotmail.com

Mami2jcn said...

Great!

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Twitter.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm an email subscriber.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Heavenly Savings said...

Have your button!
www.heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

Rhonda said...

I just started follwing you on Twitter also! rlawrence_30@yahoo.com

Rhonda said...

I do follow you on Facebook! rlawrence_30@yahoo.com

Rhonda said...

I already subscribe to your emails. rlawrence_30@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe and follow you on twitter and Facebook

sanchez.veronica@gmail.com

DealSeeker said...

I would love to win this. I need new clothes.

JC said...

Thank you!

tcarolinep at gmail dot com

JC said...

FB fan@tcarolinep JEssieKatie S.

JC said...

@tcarolinep twitter follower

drmomof2 said...

I would love to win!

JC said...

Subscriber.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com

drmomof2 said...

I am a facebook fan (gina C)

drmomof2 said...

I am an email subscriber.

drmomof2 said...

I follow you on twitter (drmomoftwo)

Wendy Rozema said...

I LOVE Kohls!!!

Wendy

wendywynsma@hotmail.com

Wendy Rozema said...

I"m a subscriber

Wendy

wendywynsma@hotmail.com

Wendy Rozema said...

I'm a facebook follower

Wendy

wendywynsma@hotmail.com

Wendy Rozema said...

I follow u on twitter

Wendy

wendywynsma@hotmail.com

anthy said...

I would really love to have this! I've been shopping for work clothes lately (semi-new job) and they have this line of shirts I really like.

Thank you for the giveaway!
anthy_stl [ATT] yahoo [DOTT] com

anthy said...

Following you on twitter now, @my_twitraccount.
anthy_stl [ATT] yahoo [DOTT] com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the give-away! Kohls is one of my favorite stores :) Thnks for all your time & effort in helping others save $$$, you rock!!!

Lori
LNVTLV@mchsi.com

Anonymous said...

would be happy shopping.

sjmagee1 @ verizon . net

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

I could so use this. I need to buy a new "interview" outfit for the jobs I am applying for since I lost my job in Dec.
twogoots @ yahoo (dot)com

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

I follow on facebook
twogoots @ yahoo (dot)com

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

following you on twitter
twogoots @ yahoo (dot)com

Unknown said...

I Follow! I would love this Kohl's Cash for some new work clothes! :-)
Morgano2545@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kohl's is my favorite store. I always seem to find what I'm looking for. I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for all the hard work.

Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via e-mail.

Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Kathie M said...

I'm a FB fan!

Kathie M said...

I'm a subscriber!
navywifetill2002 @ yahoo

Kathie M said...

I would love this. I'm leaving to visit family tomorrow so this could arrive at my parnets and be a little spending money for the trip!
navywifetill2002 @ yahoo . com

nicole said...

I looove kohls and would love to spend that $$$$$$.
npaisley_8@hotmail.com

cpullum said...

I love Kohl's my favorite brand there is Apt.99
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I love Kohl's! I could so use this.

Jenni
insanecoupongirly @ gmail. com

Unknown said...

I am a Facebook fan. :)

Jenni

insanecoupongirly @ gmail. com

Anonymous said...

I follow visit your site several times each day! I'm so excited!!andrademalora at yahoo dot com!

Shanna said...

Facebook Fan!
Slbailes@aol.com

Jessica said...

I would love, love Kohl's Cash! I have lost 20lbs since January 4th and need some new clothes but no money to spend right now. Thanks for the contest :)
momtofivecuties@aol.com

Jessica said...

I am a facebook fan!! :) :)

momtofivecuties@aol.com

Jessica said...

I'm proud to be a "FOLLOWER" of you on Twitter!!! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.