Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.19.2010

CVS Brand Tissues for $.49 each

If you have a price scanner at your CVS, make sure to scan for coupons.  Some people are reporting getting $1/2 CVS brand facial tissue coupons when they scan their card.  CVS 200 ct. tissues are on sale this week through Saturday for $.99 each.  $.49 is a pretty great deal considering I haven't seen any Tissue deals in a very long time!

**I just looked through my coupons and found two $1/2.  Since my store takes expired CVS coupons I can use them both!  Make sure to ask if your store takes expireds - you never know-until you ask!

Thanks, Couponing to Disney!

CVS Brand Tissues for $.49 eachSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.