Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.19.2010

New $5/1 Aveeno Ageless Vitality + Rebate + CVS Deal

There is a new $5/1 an Aveeno Ageless Vitality Coupon, plus a $10 rebate available!  First log-in or register, then click on "save $15".  The rebate is valid on purchases made from 2/15 through 5/31.

CVS will have a sale on Aveeno Ageless Vitality products from 2/28 -3/06.  Each purchase will earn $5 ECB.  I have not seen these items yet in my store and they are not yet online at CVS.  Hopefully the prices will be reasonable!

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

New $5/1 Aveeno Ageless Vitality + Rebate + CVS DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

6 comments:

Emily said...

Have you actually gotten these coupons to print out? It isn't working for me...keeps saying there is an error on the page.

ROBERTA said...

I KEEP GET ERROR ON PAGE,

jenni said...

drugstoe.com selling for near 35.00

Anonymous said...

Mine is just saying Thank you your request was submitted. I think it might be a mailable coupon, not sure though. CVS is reported to have them on sale next week with $5 ECB.

Anonymous said...

You need to enable pop up. It open in new window and it will print.

Anonymous said...

You have to enable pop-ups. I thought it was mail-in too until I allowed pop-ups. I also went to CVS today. All the three sets cost $44.99 each. Even with the rebate and coupon plus the ECB, it's not a good deal for me.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.