Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.04.2010

Friskies Party Mix: Cheap after Coupon

Coupons.com has a $1/1 Friskies Party Mix coupon.  You can find these at Walmart and other stores for around $1.30 or less per bag.

If you are holding out for Kmart Doubles they will be FREE after the coupon!  Has anyone emailed or heard back from Kmart?  I am still waiting!  Stay tuned for a Kmart teaser!

Thanks, Who Said Nothing in life is Free?

Friskies Party Mix: Cheap after CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received an email from Kmart confirming that the Bloomingdale, Illinois store will be participating. I'm just too excited!

Nicki S. said...

I don't see the coupon on coupons.com. I see a $1/2 coupon at target online and was hoping to combine! Help!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.