Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!
Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.
HURRY!!!! Kmart is offering THIS $10/20 purchase coupon to the first 40,000 to download it. After that it will be a $5 off $50. This is valid through Kmart doubles --until 5/15/10!
I'm having trouble printing them out. The bar code is all squished so I be it won't scan. Seems funny that it is a PDF and that you can print it as many times as you want too...anyone use them or get them to print right?
I was able to print mine off just fine and the barcode looks good. I agree that it is a little weird that you can print off as many as you want. All we can do is try it I guess. If anyone tries it you should let us know if they accept it!
I used the coupon earlier this evening in Denver, CO and while it scanned it did not do anything (ie it did not take $10 off the bill). The checker had to call over the manager, who carefully read the coupon. She said that she had no idea why it didn't work, since my purchase was over $20 before tax was added. She ended up charging me only $4 for a $14 item I bought (which is the way she said she was able to deduct $10). But she said she'd have to figure out why it didn't take off $10. So whether this store will continue to honor these coupons is unknown.
If you notice the ocupon site says Kmart Renaissance, I googled it and found some legit news articles on it. It is refering to some stores that are being "improved". They actually have a couple store specific sites on it (Long Island, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago, etc) The had the store phone number write on the renaissance site, so I called Chicago and asked for a manager. Asked if the coupons I am seeing online are legit and he said yes. You can also get them at the service desk at that store. When I was on the renaissance site you could also print directly from there too. The only difference in the coupons are the barcodes depending if you printed from NYC, Chicago, etc. ONe city has a different expiration though. But anyways, husband and I used one in PA, no problems or questions.
This coupon is fraudulent. I was told at the store today that corporate says their site was hacked. They said corporate has alerted the stores not to accept them.
Tried using in Wisconsin and they treated me like I was trying to scam them. Called the magr. over and he eventually took it. Gonna try another Kmart in the next town
14 comments:
Awesome, thanks!! I printed 2 out (1 for me and 1 for my mama (a new coupon user) , I hope they will both work!! Thanks again!
I saw on another site that these may not be legit, has anyone tried them?
I'm having trouble printing them out. The bar code is all squished so I be it won't scan. Seems funny that it is a PDF and that you can print it as many times as you want too...anyone use them or get them to print right?
I was able to print mine off just fine and the barcode looks good. I agree that it is a little weird that you can print off as many as you want. All we can do is try it I guess. If anyone tries it you should let us know if they accept it!
My husband and I each used this coupon at the Plymouth, MI store with no problems whatsoever. Cashier scanned, and it deducted the $10.00.
my friend and I used in GA with no problems and used man q's with it.
I used the coupon earlier this evening in Denver, CO and while it scanned it did not do anything (ie it did not take $10 off the bill). The checker had to call over the manager, who carefully read the coupon. She said that she had no idea why it didn't work, since my purchase was over $20 before tax was added. She ended up charging me only $4 for a $14 item I bought (which is the way she said she was able to deduct $10). But she said she'd have to figure out why it didn't take off $10. So whether this store will continue to honor these coupons is unknown.
This offer states that it is ment for Maryland, but it says "Valid at all Kmart store locations." However, it seems totally bogus. I'll let you know.
If you notice the ocupon site says Kmart Renaissance, I googled it and found some legit news articles on it. It is refering to some stores that are being "improved". They actually have a couple store specific sites on it (Long Island, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago, etc) The had the store phone number write on the renaissance site, so I called Chicago and asked for a manager. Asked if the coupons I am seeing online are legit and he said yes. You can also get them at the service desk at that store. When I was on the renaissance site you could also print directly from there too. The only difference in the coupons are the barcodes depending if you printed from NYC, Chicago, etc. ONe city has a different expiration though. But anyways, husband and I used one in PA, no problems or questions.
This coupon is fraudulent. I was told at the store today that corporate says their site was hacked. They said corporate has alerted the stores not to accept them.
I told my mom about it. She drove an hour and a half to kmart and they would NOT accept it. She lives in Mississippi. =[
Not accepted in Florida either
Tried using in Wisconsin and they treated me like I was trying to scam them. Called the magr. over and he eventually took it. Gonna try another Kmart in the next town
I tried using this coupon in VA this weekend and the cashier told me that it wasn't valid for this area. So, it didn't work for me!
Post a Comment