Kmart has announced that select locations will be participating in the Super Double Coupon event from April 4-10, 2010. To find out if your store is participating, you an email Kmart at help@customerservice.kmart.com.
I am waiting for a response to my email before I get too excited. But this is good news for the future of double coupon events at Kmart!!










3 comments:
I am relatively new to couponing and haven't done a Kmart super doubles event yet. I wonder if you could enlighten me: does "doubling up to $2" mean that the face value is doubled as long as the face value does not exceed $2 (so that a $1.50 coupon would double to $3 off the item?) or does it mean that any coupon will be doubled up to a total amount of $2 (so a $1.50 coupon would equal $2 off the item?)
Thanks!
It means your $1 will double to $2
and your $2 will double to $4!!!
I just emailed them to see if my local store would be particpating (because it never has before) and it IS and they included in their email these rules. You *MUST* have a SYWR card (these are free, you can apply only and they'll mail it to you) so they will be tracking your 5 per day limit.
These are the current
rules:
Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value ? Doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is.
Offer dates: 04/04-04/10
In-store Activation MUST BE tied to SYWR card-offer is only good when the SYWR card is swiped FIRST.
Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
Store Operations: First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled.
Post a Comment