I try to buy the healthiest foods for my family, and that means buying lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Deals for those items are few and far between, so buying at Aldi is one way I save quite a bit.
Honestly, I did not fall in love with Aldi immediately! I was actually turned off by the store and my first two shopping trips were a year apart! Aldi shopping can be made easier by knowing what to expect!
What you should know about shopping at Aldi:
- You will need a quarter to unhook the cart. Deposit it into the handle and unhook the chain. When you hook your cart back up, you will get your quarter back.
- You will need to bring your own bags, or buy them for $.6-$.10 each at the register. You can also use boxes from the aisles.
- Aldi only accepts cash or debit.
- Aldi guarantees their products. If you don't like them they give you double the money back!
- Aldi cashiers are super fast. Be ready with your payment form!
- You will bag your own groceries after paying.
- Aldi does not accept coupons
Are you an Aldi Pro? What do you buy for a great price at Aldi?










6 comments:
I love aldi for produce, but often pick up sugar and flour there too. They are comparably priced or less money than grocery stores.
LOVE ALDI! They have the freshest produce, best prices, and very friendly / helpful employees. The milk and eggs are great also!
I also like to pick up flour tortillas there. $.99 for 10 - can't beat it!
Milk, bread, hamburger and hot dog buns, roma tomatoes, grape tomatoes, lemons, limes, cucumbers, black beans, refried beans, canned diced tomatoes. Their bananas are terrible because they package them in plastic bags and they smell like mold. But, their apples and oranges are fabulous when they're in season! The grape and roma tomatoes are actually from a local distributor and are amazing. The prices are ridiculously low! .99-1.59 for 8 romas or a pint of grape tomatoes!!!
Aldi is part of my weekly grocery run, due to their prices on produce and the quality of it.
On a weekly basis just about, I buy squash, zucchini, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, lemons,BANANAS, carrots, melons, and CUCUMBERS. I also buy eggs, sour cream, hasbrowns, frozen breakfast scrambles, frozen fish, and cheese slices from here. Finally, I buy canned beans and cream of mushroom and chicken soups there often.
Aldi's milk prices are usually 70 cents lower than any other grocery store in my area. Bread, cheese, canned goods, and eggs are always priced lower too.
Post a Comment