If you have a Toy Story fan at your house you'll love this deal. Sara Lee is offering FREE Toy 3 Story Gear with the purchase of Sara Lee bread and bakery products with specially marked packages.
Simply collect the UPCs from the packages and mail in this form. Depending on how many you collect, you can order a lunch box, plate and tumbler or sectioned plate. This offer doesn’t expire until Aug 16th so you have plenty of time to collect those UPCs.
You only need 5 UPCs to earn a Toy Story 3 Light up Lunchbox! We actually go through 4-5 loaves of bread per week, so this should be easy-peasy!
Thanks, Common Sense with Money!










2 comments:
I really hope we can get these. There is no shipping and handling? Thank you for this deal...my kids will flip!
I can't get the form to open up.I even went to the main site... http://disney.go.com/partners/wholegrainfun/ and tried it from there, but it won't open! I have several UPC's already ready to go!
Post a Comment