Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.23.2010

Kmart: Double Coupons (again) up to $.99


What's going on with Kmart?  After endless months of NO Doubles, they have decided to surprise us WEEK IN and WEEK OUT with double coupons up to $.99--limit 5 coupons.

Double Coupons has been announced again for the week of 8/22 - 8/29.  GO HERE to see if your store is participating.

I hope some of you are finding this worthwhile.  I have completely stopped shopping at Kmart.  To be honest, their coupon policy (or lack thereof) is frustrating, as is the limit of 5.  I have other stores nearby with much more generous policies.

How about you?  I have heard from a few Kmart shoppers, so I know there are a few of you out there!

Kmart: Double Coupons (again) up to $.99SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kmart can be frustrating, but I have gotten some super good deals there with these doubles. I don't have any other stores in my area that double coupons so I'm so thankful that someone offers it every once in awhile!

CJ said...

I was at Kmart today but had no idea they were doing doubles this week, there were no signs in the store. I had 4 coupons for free Purina One pouches but I guess those wouldnt have doubled anyway.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.