Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.26.2010

Kmart: Super Doubles Up to $2 this Sunday ONLY

It is being reported that Kmarts nationwide will hold a double coupon event this Sunday, 10/31.  They will double up to $5 coupons up to and including $2 in value (meaning a $2 coupon will double to $4).  You must have a ShopYourWay Rewards Card. 

Make sure to call ahead to be sure your store is participating.

This once fabulous event has really become restrictive.  Will you be shopping on Sunday with your FIVE coupons?????

Thanks, Savvy Spending!

Kmart: Super Doubles Up to $2 this Sunday ONLYSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Bint Nizam said...

thanks to their new double-event rules, I have stopped shopping at Kmart all together. They really know how to turn a customer off!

Anonymous said...

Not me, too far to drive for 5 coupons. Too bad, it was wonderful while it lasted! Amanda J

Money SAving Madness said...

I will agree totally with you both. My Kmart is only 5 minutes away but it still doesn't entice me.

I too have been turned off! They honestly need to figure out how to get customers, not turn them off!

stephanie said...

Its a shame. Last year when they were running all the double coupon events, its was wonderful. They don't realize just how many other things I purchased there, just because I was there or noticed a good price. I have stopped going to Kmart all together. Its just not worth jumping through all the hoops

KatieBee said...

I just went to my Kmart down the street last week - I think I was one of 5 people in there...prices were way too high, left without buying a single thing.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.