Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.08.2011

Aldi: Bagged Baby Carrots $.49 This Week

Many of you know I buy almost all of my produce at Aldi exclusively.  If you are lucky enough to have a good Aldi store in your area, you just cannot beat the prices!    Last year I compared the prices of produce at Aldi to the prices at Walmart and the results were astonishing.  Talk about huge savings!

This week Aldi has bagged baby carrots for $.49 per bag!  I am thinking these could be frozen right in the bags and used in soups, stews, and casseroles!  Has anyone ever tried this?

I did my Aldi shop quickly this week but here are a few more deals I saw:

Baby Carrots $.49/bag
Boxed Raisins $1.15/6 pack
Red Grapes 2-lb $1.98

There are great cheese deals this week too, plus some clearance holiday items!

Aldi: Bagged Baby Carrots $.49 This WeekSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Sheila said...

wow..my store had them for $1.29/bag where they used to be $.79!

Rachel said...

do they accept manufacture coupons including internet ones ?!

thanks

Shiela said...

I've frozen carrots in the bag like that before. They freeze well, like you said, for casseroles and stews. Anything you're going to cook, but don't freeze them expecting to eat them raw.

Nicole said...

Aldi prices are so low that they don't accept any coupons. You also have to provide your own bag or buy them. This is how they keep prices low.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.