Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.12.2011

Razor Scooter Special Edition $12.43 at Amazon

The price has now gone up to over $30.  I will let you know if I see it come down near $12 again.

WOW!  This is one HOT deal on the Razor Special Edition Steel Scooter in Clear at Amzon for just $12.43, down from $37.99!!!  Shipping is free with Prime or a $25 purchase.

I purchased this exact scooter last year on Amazon for over $30 and it was well used!  You can now pick up two for less than I paid for one!

Razor Scooter Special Edition $12.43 at AmazonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.