Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.13.2011

Aldi: Top Produce Picks for April 13-19

Here are the best deals at Aldi this week!  Aldi produce prices do vary by store so be sure to GO HERE and enter your zip code for the prices at your store. 

Bagged Garden Salad $.69
Cantaloupe $.99
Pineapple $1.29
Strawberries $1.29

Canned corn is only $.49 this week and there are some great deals on outdoor furniture!

If you are new to shopping at Aldi, keep in mind you will have to take your own bags and a quarter for the cart.  You'll get your quarter back when you return the cart.  You will bag your own groceries.  Aldi only accepts cash or debit cards. 

It took me a very long time to get used to Aldi and find what I like there.  I definitely don't shop there for everything.  I go every week for produce.  I like to shop on Wednesdays when my store gets the produce. 

Aldi: Top Produce Picks for April 13-19SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

momma-lana said...

Upstate SC has-
Cantaloupes for .99
3# bag sweet potatoes for .99
celery for .99
garden salad bag for .69

I want that double glider for my deck!

Michelle @ MSM said...

That glider is a great price! I would go today though. The items they have like that are gone at my store on the first day and they don't get them in again.

momma-lana said...

I know what you mean about things selling out and I am having a debate with myself as to how big and heavy the box would be. I don't know if I can get it by myself! My store has a lower income customer base and lots of times things like this don't sell out for weeks.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.