Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.12.2011

New Printables: $1/1 Alexia, $1/1 Cheez-it & More!

More great coupons have turned up today!  Be sure to print what you need before they disapppear!

$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product

$0.75/1 Smuckers Fruit Spreads

$1/1 Cheez-it Baby Swiss Snack

$.75/1 Solo Plates, Cups and Bowls

$.55/1 Vlassic Pickles, Relish or Peppers

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

New Printables: $1/1 Alexia, $1/1 Cheez-it & More!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

nat said...

I would like to request that you add in parentheses when a coupon is from facebook. Some of us (including myself) may not use facebook and it would be helpful to know that a coupon is from facebook before clicking on the link. Thanks for your help with this.

Money Saving Madness said...

I will try! Thanks for your feedback!

nat said...

Thank you! Love your site and I appreciate all the helpful information you pass along. I've recommended your site on my own blog many times!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.