Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.01.2011

New Northwest Savings Bank Customers Earn $100

If you live in PA, MD, OH, FL  or NY you can earn $100 by opening a checking with Northwest Savings Bank.  To receive $100, the referee/new customer must open a Switch Rewards, Switch Free, or Switch Interest Checking Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit and initiate a qualifying monthly direct deposit of $100 or more. A $100 credit will be posted to the account within 7 days of the first verified direct deposit.

I am a customer of Northwest and love the benefits.  I use my debit card quite a bit and just cashed in my points I've earned from using it for a $50 Applebees gift card.

Once you become a member, you can refer your friends to receive a $50 credit when they join.  There is no limit to the number of referrals you can have!  For every 5 friends you ask to join you will receive a $10 I-tunes gift card.

If you would like a referral from me, please email me at moneysavingmadness(at)yahoo.com and note "Northwest" in the subject line. 

New Northwest Savings Bank Customers Earn $100SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.