Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.29.2009

Kmart Super Doubles...They're Baaack! 7/5 - 7/11


YIPEE! I've been trying to keep myself contained over the fact that some Kmarts will be doubling coupons 7/5 -7/11, but I kept telling myself that chances are, it won't come my way again. HOWEVER, I have just confirmed that my location IS included in the list!!!!! You should be able to confirm whether or not your store is doubling late Wednesday or early Thursday at Kmart.com by looking at the front cover of your ad. Get your high value coupons ready!!!

Kmart Super Doubles...They're Baaack! 7/5 - 7/11SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.