Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.02.2009

*Update* FREE Neosporin Lip Product at CVS!

***Just a quick update here for the CVSers! The $3 coupon will give you overage on this transaction so be sure to include another item. I purchased one of these tonight along with a clearance item and expected the coupon to beep for an adjustment. It does not beep! ***

Yesterday when this $3/1 Neosporin Lip product coupon came out, I noted it might make a great deal with a sale. Well, the sale is on at CVS! You can score some FREE Neosporin Lip Health Daily hydration or overnight lip therapy at CVS this week with their $2.50 "clipfree" coupon.

Neosporin Lip Health $5.49
Use the $3/1 coupon: IE or Firefox
Receive $2.50 off Instantly (CVS Clip Free Coupon)
Final cost FREE, plus $.51 overage!

Best of all, there is no limit to the sale. You should be able to print two coupons per computer!

Thanks, Hip2Save and CouponGal!

*Update* FREE Neosporin Lip Product at CVS!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Coupon Gal said...

Thanks for the link-up. I like how you linked to both of us since you saw it on Hip2Save, but I was the one who worked the deal...very nice! You just gave me a new idea! That's what I am going to do from now on :)

Thanks again!
Christy,
Coupon Gal
http://www.coupongal.net/

Sara @ CleverPinkPirate.com said...

Thanks for the coupon info and links!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.