Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.02.2009

Kmart Super Doubles: Mr. Potato Head Deal

I made another trip to Kmart this afternoon to check out all the new deals that popped up this week. I found this great deal in the toy aisle!

Regular Mr. & Mrs. Potato Heads are priced $7.05
The New Mr. P Fryer Fighter & Captain Potato Chips are priced $7.99 (aren't they cute?)
The Extra Parts & Pieces (this one is Sno-tato) are priced at $4.99

Use the $2/1 coupon from my printable Coupons.com sidebar (on the left)
Final Price: Just $.99 for Parts & Pieces, $3.05 for the reg. Mr. & Mrs. Potato Heads and $3.99 for the extra cute ones!

These will make great gifts this Christmas!

Kmart Super Doubles: Mr. Potato Head DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Coupon Gal said...

I am going there tomorrow! That's AWESOME! Oh, just in case you were interested I used the Wonka and Nestle candy coupons there as well.

Wonka (18.7 oz bags): $3.50
$1.00 Printable Doubled: -$2.00
Final Price: $1.50
(They had the laffy taffy and nerds)

Nestle (12.5 oz bags): $2.50
$1.00 Printable Doubled: -$2.00
Final Price: $.50

I can't believe all the awesome deals!

Christy
Coupon Gal!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.