Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.26.2009

CVS: $5 off $30 Coupon

Check your emails before heading to CVS! I received this $5 off $30 coupon in my alternate email and found it by chance! Maybe you've got one waiting too! The coupon is only valid through 11/28. This will make some SWEET deals when paired with the FREE after ECB items in the Black Friday AD! Go here to see the deals matched up with coupons!

Thanks, Nicole!

CVS: $5 off $30 CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off topic sorry but I have a question about the CVS diapers deal from this week. I didn't realize that you had to spend $20 in Huggies products and I only spent $18.99. Now after all my deals I was left with $7.99 in ECB's. If I were to purchase another pack of diapers would I get that $5 ECB from my first transaction? I hope I'm making sense. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I think you are right! I'm pretty new to CVS too. I would take the two packs that you bought back with you though because then you could return them and then buy 3 packs to get the $5 ECB. Just a thought...Today I went and I got a $5 off of $15 coupon when I scanned my CVS card at the little machine thingy plus I used the $4 EBC when you spend $20 that was in the Holiday savings book. Plus 3 $2 off coupons made it only like $3 a pack including tax.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.