Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.26.2009

Target: Del Monte Canned Vegetables just $.12 each!

There is a new $1/4 Del Monte Products coupon available! If you shop at Target, you can pair this coupon with the $1/6 Del Monte Target coupon to save big. Target currently has Del Monte Canned Vegetables priced at just $.44 each. This price is good only through 11/28, so hurry to get in on this deal.

Buy 6 Del Monte Canned Vegetables, $0.45 ea.
$1/4 Del Monte Products printable
$1/6 Del Monte Vegetables Target printable
$0.12 ea. after coupons!

Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!

Target: Del Monte Canned Vegetables just $.12 each!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

6 comments:

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I am not sure that they are still at that price. The Target ad this week ended on 11/25 because of Black Friday. Didn't it?

Money Saving Madness said...

I am not sure either Kristin. Hopefully someone will confirm this today!

Spencer said...

I went to my Target today (Riverdale, UT), and the corn was 0.66, while the other vegetables were about 0.97. I didn't buy any.

momma-lana said...

I went to Target expecting to get cheap veggies but they were 66 cents today. Bummer!

nichole said...

I went also and the price was $.66 oz. in Las Vegas. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

Yep, same price in N.C. too. What's up with that?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.