Bebe.com has a $10 off $10 coupon code that is good through tomorrow, 12/11 (SURPRISE). This code can be stacked with UNWRAP30 to get 30% off a regular priced item. Shipping is FREE!
If you are going to shop with these codes let us know what you find!
Thanks, SD!
12.10.2009
Bebe.com: Stackable 30% off plus $10 off $10 Code & FREE Shipping
Posted by Michelle at 12/10/2009
Labels: Online Deals
5 comments:
I was able to use the "SURPRISE" code - and it took $10 off and got rid of the shipping charge - but when I tried MANY MANY TIMES to enter in the 30% off code - it wouldn't accept it.
Anyone else have luck with this?
Did you have a regular priced item? It does not work on sale prices.
It worked for me when I changed my item. Some items must be excluded or on sale.
You add the 2nd code on the very last page before you submit you payment, but after you've put your credit card information in. As long as it's a regular priced item, it'll work. I just did it. Got a $24 item for $7 shipped.
you will have to make a new account and enter one code on one page then go to next and add other code worked like a charm.
Post a Comment