Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.10.2009

Weekend Tote $2.99, Cuddler Blanket $6 at Woman Within

Woman Within has a few hot deals that are going fast. Go here to score some of these deals. Shipping is FREE!

Weekend Getaway Tote $3
3-piece Travel Set $5
Cuddler Blanket (plus size) $6
Clearance 60% off or more

Thanks, SD!

Weekend Tote $2.99, Cuddler Blanket $6 at Woman WithinSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so everyone knows- shipping is not free unless you order 25 dollars or more. It is 5.98 on the weekender tote.

Amy said...

I ordered the weekender tote yesterday. I just googled "free shipping for Woman Within" and found a code that worked. So, I got the weekender tote for $2.99 shipped! I used ww32600 when it asked for a promo code.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.