Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.10.2009

Hot Deal at Uppercase Living

You may remember Uppercase Living from my recent giveaway. I truly love the look of this product! If you would like the sophisticated look of Uppercase Living without the price, now is the time to order.

Meghan Lombardo, who is an Uppercase Living Consultant and a regular reader here at Money Saving Madness, has a great offer! First, she is personally offering 25% off Uppercase Living products ordered through her website. Uppercase Living has reduced the price of over 200 expressions by 40%. They are offering FREE shipping and a free expression from the December Gifts List with a $50 order. You can potentially save 65% by combining these deals! Make sure to contact Meghan with your order to receive all of your savings. Her email is found on the Uppercase Living page.

Uppercase Living will be featured on this Sunday's edition of Extreme Home Makeover! I can't wait to watch as I have so many ideas for what I want to order and just can't narrow it down!

Hot Deal at Uppercase LivingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Roshan said...

Hi every one!
FIND IT NOW with help of
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT'S DIRECTORY.
It’s the best one.
uppercase living consultant

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.