Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.20.2010

Giveaway #3: $15, $10 & $5 Burger King Gift Cards




Burger King has has a great new promotion for Visa cardholders!  Their new BK Dash & Dine promotion has launched and will run through March 1.  Customers who use their Visa card at participating Burger King restaurants have a chance to eat for free!
  • All customers who visit participating Burger King restaurants until March 1 and pay with a Visa card will be entered into the sweepstakes
  • Every day, 50 winners will be selected to “eat free” on Burger King and Visa, by receiving the cost of their meal (up to $25)
  • During Dash and Dine hours (Tuesday and Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.), two winners will win 50x the cost of their meal! (a $500 value)
Visit BK Dash & Dine for official rules!

Burger King has an exciting giveaway for SEVEN lucky readers!  They are offering up $50 in Gift Cards!

For (1) Reader:  $15 in Gift Cards
For (1) Reader: $10 in Gift Cards
For (5) Readers:  $5 in Gift Cards

Enter up to four times! If you are reading in a feed or by email subscription, make sure to stop by the blog for your entry.

  • Leave any comment below. Make sure to include your email address so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
  • Become a subscriber. Just enter your email address on the right, then leave me a comment letting me know you subscribed. If you are already a subscriber, let me know for your second entry!
  • Follow me on Twitter or become a Fan on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know you've done so!
  • Grab my new blog button for your blog. Leave a comment with your link.
This giveaway will end on Friday, 1/22/10.  Be sure to enter Giveaway #1 of 7:  $15 Save-A-Lot Gift Card (ends today) and Giveaway #2 of 7:  Taste of Home Dinner on a Dime Cookbook (ends Thursday)!

Burger King provided the gift cards and information for this giveaway.  I received no compensaton what-so-ever.  All opinions provided are my own and were in no-way influenced by Burger King or their representatives.

Giveaway #3: $15, $10 & $5 Burger King Gift CardsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

126 comments:

The Need 2 Read said...

I would SO love to win this!! My husband works right next to a Burger King, so it's always his lunch - I make him order from the .99 menu - so maybe he would actually get what he wants if we had a gift card - ha! :)

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

The Need 2 Read said...

I follow on twitter as @champagnewisdom :)

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

The Need 2 Read said...

Grabbed your button!

www.champagnewisdom.blogspot.com

jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

Anonymous said...

We have our monthly eat out at BK and this would be great to help us on a budget!
Tricialynn78@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am also an email subscriber. tricialynn78@yahoo.com

BargainFun said...

great giveaway
bargainfun1 at yahoo

BargainFun said...

i'm a fb fan
bargainfun1 at yahoo

Anonymous said...

Yum! Wanna win!
katiemusic@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails. thanks!
katiemusic@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I would love to win. Thanks

nymarynga@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Yay!! And thanks!!
juliecounts@gmail.com

Cambria said...

This is a great giveaway! It would really come in handy for those quick night dinners :) Thanks for all you do!

cam8724@yahoo.com

crummyd said...

Who doesn't really love BK even if they won't admit it!

Cambria said...

I am also a subscriber :)

cam8724@yahoo.com

nat said...

I don't care for BK, but my boyfriend does. So, this will go to him if I win.

natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com

nat said...

I follow you on twitter! (@natashajparker)

natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com

nat said...

I subscribe via my personal email (natashajparker@hotmail.com)

natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com

A Day In The Life said...

I would so love to win!!!

cblanchard76@comcast.net

A Day In The Life said...

I subscribe!!!

cblanchard76@comcast.net

Amber said...

My DH would SO love this! Thanks :)

Amber said...

I recieve your e-mails :)

Amber said...

I follow you on Twitter :)

Unknown said...

I'd love to win one of these cards!
maurajoyce(at)gmail(dot)com

zinachuck said...

Yeeeepee, Free meal!!!
please count me in:
zinachuck06@yahoo.fr

Tommy said...

any comment... am I the only one that can follow directions?


spankn69@live.com

Vicky said...

We just got a Burger King in town! WooHoo! so a gift card win would be awesome :) vicmeier@hotmail.com

Katie said...

Thanks for the chance.

katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.f

Katie said...

Subscriber. katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

Jodie said...

yummy!

Anonymous said...

Pick me, I'm a subscriber: sherri.kramer@att.net

Gracie Cappello said...

truthfrees9@windstream.net

thank you!! Love your blog!

angeline said...

awsome giveaway
angelinesaby@yahoo.com

KellyH said...

I haven't eaten at Burger King in a while. I like the burgers.

Thanks!
KellyH
skyviewksh@yahoo.com

Vicky said...

I am a subscriber via email :) vicmeier@hotmail.com

Vicky said...

I am now a Money Saving Madness follower on facebook :) vicmeier@hotmail.com

momma-lana said...

BK is afavorite at our house so we'd love to win!

dadkins2007@windstream.net said...

I'm a email subscriber. I love your blog. Thank you. dadkins2007@windstream.net

Suburban prep said...

This would be such a treat to win. My husband loves burgers and fries and a shake and what a grand treat.
msgb245 at gmail dot com

Margie said...

My husband loves BK...maybe it would be a valentine's gift?!

tccsreading@yahoo.com

kylie said...

I would love to win a BK card! My husband and I eat cheap every Sunday when we are in town for church - this would be a huge help!! thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win this ;)




stevesouth361@yahoo.com

kylie said...

I'm also a facebook fan :-)

kylieliz89@gmail.com

kylie said...

and just subscribed to your feed!!

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me!
thank you
charles.heater@yahoo.com

Larena said...

thanks for the giveaway!
blbyler at yahoo dot com

kris said...

I follow via email!
Kris
vdilaura@stny.rr.com

kris said...

I would love to win this for my son!
vdilaura@stny.rr.com

Juliana said...

I loveee Burger King- I wanna win!

nulie87@hotmail.com

Juliana said...

I subscibe with Google Reader

nulie87@hotmail.com

Juliana said...

Follow on Twitter

nulie87@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

we LOVE burger king ... especially the $1 double cheeseburgers. this would be something great to win!

Michelle said...

i subscribe

Michelle said...

i also follow on twitter

Carrie S. said...

I'm getting hungry already!

Time4mom2 said...

I get your emails thx

time4mom2 at gmail dot com

Time4mom2 said...

also fan on facebook thx

time4mom2 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

We never eat a burger king without a coupon so this would give us a great reason to go! Thanks!

Melissa S
ssbmelissa@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

Always need fast food giftcards! Thanks for the chance!
lmwatson24@yahoo.com

LilKim said...

I'd LOVE to win this!

lilkimfreebies at hotmail dot com

LilKim said...

I'm a follower on twitter lilkimfreebies at hotmail dot com

Kristen said...

ymmm burger king!!!

Connie said...

I would love to win.. eat there usually on Sunday.. :) whopper jr yum... couponcrazee@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will win !
savyjuly at yahoo dot com

maria said...

i would love to win this!

maria13always at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd love this! Email -remove spaces to send. lbshelby @ msn.com

Heather R said...

This would be great! It would be a great treat for my daughter to be able to get a kids meal for lunch and for me not to have to cook anything! Yay!

Heather Ransom
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am an email subscriber!

Heather Ransom
thransom@gmail.com

Jennifer H said...

Me please! I would love to win one! This is a great gift! Jenprincess88 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I would love to win!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the gift card giveaway.

plsneath at aol dot com

Deanna said...

Hope I win. My son loves Burger King.

bluegrasshearing@roadrunner.com

Anonymous said...

I wanna win too! :-)

tomgoodson@verizon.net :-)

Courtney said...

We have a Burger King right near us that we could walk to!
cutecorky@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This would be great to win!
I already subscribe, follow you on twitter and I've got your button on my blog

sanchez.veronica@gmail.com

Spencer said...

I want to win!!

Steph said...

Would love to win this so my hubby can get some free lunch! Thanks!

ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

Spencer said...

And I subscribe now! sblythgoe@hotmail.com

Steph said...

Twitter follower (1day1dollar)

ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

Jenni said...

Burger King is always good. :)

insanecoupongirly at gmail dot com

JACKIE14095 said...

I am a email subscriber.THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME TO WIN.MY SON LIKES THE DOUBLE CHEESEBUGERS AFTER SCHOOL

judyyy said...

I would LOVE to win this!
judyylee@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

email subscriber
judyylee@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My son loves Burger King. My family would love to win. I enjoy your blog. Thank you for all the hard work.
Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber.

Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Aleigh said...

I am an email subscriber and would love to win!

Tammie said...

Food just somehow tastes better when it is free doesn't it? tallen13(at)cox(dot)net

Tammie said...

I am an email subscriber: tallen13(at)cox(dot)net

Tammie said...

I am a Twitter follower: tallen13 tallen13(at)cox(dot)net

Charlotte said...

would love to win this!

Charlotte said...

I also subscribed to your emails. thanks for all the good deals!

charlotte
knitter82 at yahoo dot com

forgot to leave my email on the comment above

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Awesome giveaway!!
forcpn@live.com

tubelessistl said...

Oh I would love to win. I just got let go in my job and with a 2 year old, oh that would help so much.

tubelessistl said...

I subscribe by email
twogoots @ yahoo . com

tubelessistl said...

I am a facebook fan
twogoots @ yahoo . com

RBH said...

Like BK for a quick meal. Thanks.

wesavemore (at) gmail (dot) com

Style, Decor & More said...

The kids love BK!
apple7555@gmail.com

Style, Decor & More said...

I'm a subscriber via e-mail.
Thanks!
apple7555@gmail.com

Style, Decor & More said...

Following you on Twitter!
apple7555@gmail.com
BK giveaway#3

Nicki S. said...

Hmm... burgers. haha. Seriously, you can't beat the double cheeseburger for $1. My husband and I get one each before going grocery shopping so we spend less in the store!

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

amy said...

My kids would LOVE to have these!
bjpakp@juno.com

amy said...

I subscribe via email.
bjpakp@juno.com

amy said...

I am a facebook fan of Money Saving Madness.
bjpakp@juno.com

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I would love a Burger King Gift Card!
heidi.is.a.realcutiepie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We love BK!

aypks at usa dot net

rudie2shoes said...

Yummo!

rudie2shoes said...

I'm subbed to you thru google reader!

Amanda M. said...

Would love to win!
sunshineday92027@yahoo.com

Amanda M. said...

I follow you on twitter!
my twitter id is lookin4deals
sunshineday92027@yahoo.com

Amanda M. said...

I'm a subscriber!
sunshineday92027@yahoo.com

Alicia said...

This is great...i love Burger King!
alicialovessweeps@gmail.com

drmomof2 said...

My kids would love this if I won!

drmomof2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drmomof2 said...

I follow you on twitter and also I am a facebook fan.

cj said...

I'd love to win one of these cards, thanks!
claraj836(at)gmail(dot)com

Charlene said...

I'd love to win a Burger King gift card.
SouthernMrs
at cox dot net

Charlene said...

Forgot to mention that I subscribe by email.
SouthernMrs

Anonymous said...

This would be a really nice thing to win! Thanks.
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog via e-mail
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter @cezovski
digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net

Unknown said...

Won't lie - I love Burger King!!

stanleybaby(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Love the BK! sherri.kramer@att.net

Lori Sifuentes said...

Thanks for the chance to win.

surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Email subscriber.

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Follow on facebook.

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Ben said...

I'd like to win this! I work RIGHT by Burger King Maximus1983x at hotmail dot com

Ben said...

I'm a fan on facebook

maximus1983x at hotmail dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.