If you are a member of Eat Better America, you should have received an offer for a FREE $10 coupon booklet in your email. There are limited supplies and these were only available to those who received the offer via email.
I have five invites to send to via email if anyone would like this offer. Just leave your email address in the comments section of this post and I'll send you an invite for your own $10 booklet.
If you are not a member of Eat Better America, make sure to sign up today so that you receive these offers in the future.

7 comments:
Thanks Michelle. I follow you on twitter and even have it come to my phone so I don't miss any savings. Thanks for helping me save money!
Rita
cheeki3@yahoo.com or ritas@neiborough.com I'm gonna go sign up for eat better America. Thanks for the tip!
Thanks Michelle! I would love one of these booklets. My email is cam8724@yahoo.com
Thanks for all you do!
Oh, I'd love to have one. Thanks! My email is celticpride08@gmail.com
I would love to have one too my email is blumary1978@yahoo.com. Thanks!!! :)
have any left? i'd love one! wildcat1@garlic.com. thanks!
I am a member of Eat Better America, but I don't think I got that email . . . Can you tell me what it looked like or the subject line?
Thanks, Teresa
oH, my email address is tanng1 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment