Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.03.2010

Possible Free Kikkoman Soy Sauce at Walmart

If your Walmart carries the small 5 oz Kikkoman Soy Sauce bottles, you may get them free with this $1/1 coupon!  Most Walmart stores have them priced at just $.97, making them free after the coupon!

Keep in mind that prices may vary by region.  Let us know if you find these at your store!

Possible Free Kikkoman Soy Sauce at WalmartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coupon says it's for the Ponzu flavor soy sauce so will it work for the regular flavor?

Anonymous said...

OK - so whats the deal with Walmarts coupon policy? I have tried to get things free with the $1.00 off coupons before, but if they are priced below $1 (ex. Tuna is actually $.98 and they won't let me use the $1 coupon because it's too much. I told them that Target and Kroger both mark down their coupons to match the selling price, but they wouldn't do it. DO they HAVE a coupon policy? Anybody know?

Money Saving Madness said...

Yes they do have a coupon policy.

http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

Ask for a manager for your coupons over the price. They know how to adjust them.

Anonymous said...

In Northwestern PA this size is $1.97 at my Walmart.

Carol said...

Thank you for putting this post on your blog, I love freebies. You are doing a great job on your blog. I just wanted to let you know I posted this on my blog and gave you credit. Thank you again and keep up the great work. Carol

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.