Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.15.2010

$50 off at Ebay with "Bill Me Later"

Have you seen the "bill me later" option at Ebay?  I never do bill me later unless there is some really great promotion and I can pay off my bill in full before any interest accrued.   That just may be the case with this new $50 Savings Promo with Bill Me Later at Ebay!

According to the information HERE, you'll receive $50 off as a credit when you choose Bill Me Later. Allow for 1-2 billing cycles for this amount to be reflected on your Bill Me Later statement.

This is a limited time offer that's only available through on eBay. Complete your purchase by midnight Eastern Standard Time on March 31, 2010 to receive this offer. Limit 1 per customer. Simply select "Yes, I'll Take 90..." in order to receive this offer.

I have read through the terms and don't see any alarming problems with this offer and there doesn't seem to be a minimum purchase.  The best scenario would be to purchase an item that is close to $50 and only pay a few dollars or less after the credit.

Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life is FREE??!

$50 off at Ebay with "Bill Me Later"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

erika said...

I've used bill me later before, and there is no minimum purchase. For those who pay that bill as soon as it comes...FREE MONEY! Who-hoo! Just don't send that payment in late....avoid finance charges!

CJ said...

I've never used it but once I read through the terms and I thought it said that in order to use it they run a credit check on you, which can negatively affect your credit score. Maybe I interpreted it wrong but I didnt think it was worth the chance.

Anonymous said...

Pulling your credit score for this purpose will not negatively affect your credit score. When a bank pulls your credit score to check your credit for loan purposes, it makes no impact. If you pull your own credit score several times in a one year period, it can affect it by a point or two though.

Unknown said...

I am still waiting for the $50 credit after a month. this is bogus and will report them to the authorities if they do not make good.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.