Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.10.2010

FREE Philly Cream Cheese from Kraft First Taste

If you are a member of Kraft First Taste, HURRY on over HERE and log-in to see if you have this great offer for a FREE Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis coupon!  This offer was in my account, plus another for Oreo Cakesters.  Both coupons will arrive via US Mail!

If you are not a member of Kraft First Taste, make sure to sign up!  You'll receive high value and FREE product coupons to try new products from Kraft!

FREE Philly Cream Cheese from Kraft First TasteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks! I didn't even know if I was a member or not, but clicked on the link and apparently I am, lol, because I was logged in. :) It had me print the coupon though, which is certainly fine!

Kim said...

I was able to print a $1.00/1. I will give it a try.

Money Saving Madness said...

If you logged in and found the printable $1/1 coupon, the limit was reached on the Free coupon.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.