Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.30.2010

HOT! FREE My Littl Pony at Toys R' Us Wednesday

If there is a little girl in your life who likes My Little Pony, get your coupons clipped and RUN to Toys R Us on Wednesday!  Wednesday's Deal of the Day is B1G1 FREE My Little Pony toys!  Use the Hasbro printable coupon for B1G1 FREE Little Pony and GET TWO FREE!!!!  You may have to pay tax on the one you are purchasing with the coupon.

I am so jealous of all of you with a Toys R Us closeby!  These would be great for Easter baskets and birthday parties!

Thanks, My Dallas Mommy!

HOT! FREE My Littl Pony at Toys R' Us WednesdaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called to company and they told that ToysRuS doesn't accept man.coupons

Alecia said...

Thanks so much for this great match-up! Posted w/ a link back.

Anonymous said...

Toys R Us does accept manufacturer coupons. I have used them many times there. What I'm not sure about is whether or not they will allow you to use a B1G1 manufacturer coupon with a B1G1 sale.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.