Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.16.2010

CVS: 4 Free Nivea Products with All You Coupons

There are some HOT Nivea coupons coming in the May All You Magazine!  Look for two coupons on page 39 to make some super HOT CVS deals when combined with Extra Bucks and other Nivea coupons.

B1G1 FREE Nivea Body Wash
B1G1 FREE Nivea Lip Care

CVS has this Nivea deal running through 5/29/10.  The limit is advertised as 1, however is now confirmed to be 5.

Spend $15 on Nivea, get $5 in Extra Bucks
Lip Care and Body Wash are included!

::Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Nivea Body Wash @ $4.99 = $9.98
Buy 2 Nivea Lip Care @ $2.99 = $5.98
Use 1 B1G1 Free Body Wash coupon from the May All You
Use 1 B1G1 Free Lip Care coupon from the May All You
Use 1 $2/1 Nivea Body Wash Coupon
Use 1 $1/1 Nivea Lip Care from April Good Housekeeping
Final Price: Pay $4.98, Get $5 in ECB = FREE!

Thanks, Time2Save!

CVS: 4 Free Nivea Products with All You CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Sheila said...

What page in the April Good Housekeeping..I can't find the $1 coupon!

Money Saving Madness said...

I can't seem to find the page but it is the copy with MJ Fox on the cover. I'm going to look for mine, however I usually tear out the coupons and throw out the mag. as soon as I am done with it.

Anonymous said...

I am new to coupons .How long will the extra care bucks be valid?Can I use the ECBs that i receive on any future item that I purchase in CVS?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.