Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.16.2010

Giant Eagle: 3 More Great Deals

I am making a trip to Giant Eagle tomorrow and have plans to do three more deals that I did not include in my weekly deals post.  Many thanks to Stacy at Saving in Akron for actually going out to the store to look for these prices for me!

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta  5 for $3 or $1.67 each
Use the $.75/1 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest coupon from the 4/11 Smartsource insert
Final Price:  $.17 each
*This is a stock up price for me!

Land O Lakes Butter with Olive Oil $1.89
Use $.75/1 coupon from the 4/11 Smartsource
Final Price:  $.39

Minute Brown Rice $2.29 regular price
Use $.75/1 coupon from the 4/11 Smartsource
Final Price:  $.79
*If you wait this may go on sale before the coupon expires.

Giant Eagle: 3 More Great DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.