Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.22.2010

Swagbucks Christmas Challenge Winner

Have you taken the Swagbucks Christmas Challenge?  Susan did, and she won $10 in Amazon Gift Cards to give her Christmas account a boost!

Congrats Susan!  You have been sent an email regarding your win!

If you joined the Swagbucks Christmas Challenge yesterday, you are already entered for the next giveaway!  There will be many more chances to comment about your progress in the challenge and WIN!

Want to join us in pledging to "Search and Win AND Save for Christmas?"  Just leave a comment HERE and let us know you are up for it.  Then go win some Swag to make your Christmas merry!

Not a member of Swagbucks yet?  Go here to join today and get 30 Swagbucks to get you started!

Swagbucks Christmas Challenge WinnerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Susy said...

Yay!

Thank you sooo much. Looking forward to the additional boost :D

Good luck to everyone else with the future giveaways

OurForeverHouse said...

I am in for the challenge. I am going to shoot for 50 a day! I can't wait to see what I can get for FREE!

A and H said...

I'm in! Going for at least 30 a day!

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for swags bucks a little over a week ago because of you site! Thanks for the info and I am taking the Christmas challenge.

Stephanie Buriel

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.