Surf Powder Detergent 60-oz has been spotted at Target for $3.99 per box. Combine the two insert coupons below to make $.49 detergent!
Surf Powder Detergent 60-oz. $3.99
-$1.50/1 Target Coupon for Surf from the 4/25 RP
-$2/1 Surf coupon from the 5/16 SS
Final Price: $.49!
Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life is FREE!
5.21.2010
Target: Surf Powder Detergent $.49
Target: Surf Powder Detergent $.49Posted by Michelle at 5/21/2010
Labels: Deals with Coupons, Target

2 comments:
The prices are regional.
They were 4.49 at my target but there was a 20% more free box for the same price. I combined both coupons and paid like 1.00 per box. I got 2 boxes. (Only had 2 coupons of each)
I was a miracle as both coupons scanned fine and did not beep or require the cashier to push the F1 button (this seems to happen too much at target!)
Great deal and great scent!
I don't think my region (west. OR) got the target coupon :( And the $2 surf coupon was in the rp, not the ss.
Post a Comment