Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.13.2010

CVS: Gillette Limit Increase = $4 Money-maker!


According to several readers, the Gillette Body Wash deal at CVS is actually a limit of TWO, not one as stated in the ad this week.  If that is the case, this is a very nice money-maker with the B1G1 FREE coupon from the 6/6 PG!

Buy 2 Gillette Body Wash $4 =$8
Use the B1G1 FREE Gillette Body Wash Coupon 6/6 PG
Pay $4 (in ECB)
Get Back $8 in ECB! 
Final Price:  2 FREE Body Washes plus a $4 Money-maker!

Thanks, Susan & others who emailed!

CVS: Gillette Limit Increase = $4 Money-maker!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Larena said...

It's also working on the Old Spice body wash.

Cheryl said...

I bought 2 this morning & used the BOGO mfr coupon & the $4 mfr coupon. (got both free & got 8 Extra Bucks!) Yay!

Corrina Hale said...

This deal is not in my region =(

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing, but then I realized that I purchased a proglide razor as well as the 2 body washes and that is how I received $8 extra bucks instead of 4.

Anonymous said...

Ok I was wrong... I don't know what happened but I received $8 and not the $5 for the razor... I'm so confused....

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.