Here are my final tips of the week:
- Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks day. You can earn much larger Bucks on Fridays, so search to see what you get!
- Complete Special Offers (then click no obligation offers) to win 1 Swag Buck per day. Just select skip under the offers until you are awarded your Swag Buck.
- Make sure to enter your birthday at the Swagbucks web page for 50 Swag Bucks on your birthday.
- There is a new way to earn Swag Bucks by completing Trusted Surveys. Just complete your profile and answer questions about selected brands. You will earn Swag Bucks when you complete them.
- Watch for Swag Codes and Hunts!
Amazon Gift Card Giveaway:
This week, Monday through Friday, join the Swagbucks reader challenge. To win a surprise(??) Amazon Gift Card, you must leave a comment today (with your email address - used to contact winners only) and let us know how you are doing. Tell us your current Swag total. Then, come back each day this week after earning daily and let us know how much you've earned since your last comment.
You only need one comment to win, however coming back daily and leaving a new comment will give you more chances to win! The winner will "unwrap" their gift card on Friday, June 25th.

160 comments:
Currently I have 1618 swagbucks. I use the Swagbucks toolbar for all my searching. I usually even type in the web address for websites I visit frequently.
Nicole
hatcher01@tds.net
I have 3017 bucks now. Anything that I would look for on the web I 'Swaggle' Even if I know the address.
lanavdixon@tyahoo.com
Right now I have 463 Swag Bucks and have cashed in for five $5 Paypal for the month of June. I have $75 in my Amazon account too. Don't forget to do your Daily Polls!
This is such an awesome idea! I've made swagbucks the default search on Chrome so that I automatically use it for every search! I also refer lots of friends. That's made a huge difference to my totals. Right now I have 17,973 Swagbucks.
Thanks for the giveaway!
shawna at couponladyonline dot com
I have 349 total right now, I probsbly frequent the same six sites every day, several times a day(including this one)and for the most part win regularly. I cash out at 450 for the amazon gift card. I have one already this month.
Amanda
coupon-girl@live.com
I currently have 566, but I have cashed in for THREE amazon giftcards this month! Referrals really are amazing, aren't they? I just watch it go up without doing anything myself. :)
Amy
october.miracle@gmail.com
I have 1846 Swagbucks right now. I can see that referrals is the way to go! I just got my first referral two weeks ago and I need to start referring more people!
mypatzer at yahoo dot com
I have 697 bucks and counting :) I try to search every couple of hours. I bow down to the people with 3000+ bucks. Wow...
I only have 186 swagbucks, but I am working towards the Swagbucks for Christmas - every little amount helps! Every day I do the daily poll and try to search for anything I would be looking up on the internet.
I currently have 807 swagbucks and am working hard to earn more. Need those cards for Christmas
I currently have 1207 Swagbucks and use my toolbar daily for my searches. The toolbar is helpful in reminding me to use Swagbucks for my searches.
Rachelle
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
Hello! I just started Swagbucks a week ago, and I have about 80 swagbucks. I try to do the daily poll everyday and do some searches. I also just started doing their surveys. I would really like to earn enough for some Christmas presents!
ticole96 at msn dot com
I have 1017. I try to search throughout the day but it is so hard to do it with 2 little kids running under me all day long and a newborn to take care of:).
I have 1740 points and I use it to do all my searches. I think I need to start referring people!!!!
just joined so I only have 30. We'll see how it goes.
Just won 11 SB for "swagbuck wins". Total is 523 now.
I am at 208 as I just cashed in for my Amazon! I do all my searching with Swag!!
Carie
dancarieking at yahoo.com
I have 332 swagbucks, I usually cash in for Amazon giftcard when I reach 450 and start over.
I do the no offers each day, daily polls and search. I rarely get to use the codes found places because I'm always too late :-(
Rachel
rachelleigh21@hotmail.com
I earn by searching, ompleting the daily poll question and the no obligation offers. I currently have 1598 swagbucks!
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
I only have 224 but have cashed in 2 $5 amazaon cards in the last two weeks. Every little bit helps. I search the same 10-15 sites daily so I always use swagbucks to go through. I also use the toolbar, special offers, daily polls, & the new survey profiles (since I never seem to fit the actual surveys) I even have my son use SB to search through when he use the computer.
ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com
Right now I have 895 swagbucks. I signed up here about 10 days ago. I've been getting most of my swagbucks by searching for websites I go to first thing in the morning before I leave for work. My biggest was 31 for Money Saving Madness!
Amanda
ajayford@hotmail.com
I only have 548 swagbucks. I use the tool bar and type in the name of the addresses I go to.
jamiehancock@hotmail.com
I've got 905 swagbucks - I'm a little lazy in my efforts compared to some users here. I earn swagbucks by searching during the work day, but don't always remember. I did sign up for my birthday bonus, though, that will be nice.
thecloutierfamily dot gmail dot com
I currently have 222 (because I always cash in on the Amazon cards once I hit 450). I'm also saving for Christmas. I type in any web address I am going to visit into the toolbar. Friday I won 51 SB for one search! Woo-hoo! potatogirl2 @ hotmail dot com
I just signed up Thursday night so I only have 141. I do all of my web searches through swagbucks and started the daily polls.
shallan07@yahoo.com
I currently have 1768 SB's and I always use the toolbar for searching!
Brandi
flirty31 at hotmail dot com
Right now I have 2,513 swagbucks. I find if I search on "how to" do different things I am getting quite a few hits.
Mary Ann
kayjord@msn.com
I have 4,338 swag bucks. I'm stockpiling them for Christmas. I, like everyone else, downloaded the tool bar. There are a number of blogs/sites that I visit on a daily basis. Rather than clicking on my favorites to link to the site, I type the name of the site into the swagbucks tool bar. It only takes a few extra seconds to do it this way, and I have the chance to win swagbucks!
I currently have 183 swagbucks (I just bought a $50.00 and 5 $5.00 Amazon.com gift cards). I use swagbucks for all my searches, I use the toolbar, refer people, do the daily poll, no obligation offer, and keep an eye out for codes. I love Swagbucks. If it wasn't for Swagbucks, I don't know how we would afford Christmas this year - my husband is without a job. :(
I use the Toolbar for all my web searches. I have won several times searching for moneysavingmadness :)today is my bday and I got my 50 SWAG BUCKS! I currently have 1119.
Toya
sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com
I currently have 2912 swagbucks. These come from using the swagtoolbar search feature. shansen20@ hotmail DOT com--Finally got my husband on board too.
I currently have 504 swagbucks, I keep getting amazon gift cards, I currently have 3 amazon gift cards in my account, I"m saving up for Christmas :)
Heather
couponinggirl@gmail.com
I win by searching and I have 1824 swagbucks currently.
Alicia
alicia_gregg05@hotmail.com
I use Swagbucks to search for everything. I type in the url of the page I'm going to also. Referrals are definitely the way to win the most sb.
I currently have 2113, but I trade in frequently for Amazon or Target cards. I am stockpiling them for Christmas as it't the only way we will be able to afford it on one income.
It's been a while since I cashed in so I have 6072 swagbucks. I use the tool bar several times a day and try to do a few searches before I leave for work. Early morning is a great time to win! Thank you for the giveaway!
Melinda
drmbarg@aol.com
2005 swagbucks right now for doing mostly search and daily polls, awesome even when I'm too busy to do widget check. The polls are interesting!
amazec@yahoo.com
I search with the swagbucks toolbar. I search everything, even sites I know the address too, like moneysavingmadness!
I only have 363 swagbucks now. But I'm working hard!
sarahjshaw@verizon.net
I currently have 2554 Swagbucks. I'm saving up for when the Paypal cash goes on sale again. :D
I have 1584 SB and have cashed out $35 worth of amazon gift cards.
I make sure to do the poll, the special offers, & refresh my toolbar daily for an extra 3 SB and try to remember to search thru their site anytime I need to.. or just when I'm bored. :P
I make sure to do the polls and surveys. I also search all my coupon blogs through the search engine. I have 866 SW right now.
xbrittneyx@hotmail.com
I currently have 474 swagbucks, but have cashed in for 3 amazon cards this month. I use the toolbar all the time for every website I look up. I have a few that I visit everyday and I win everyday! I am loving this "challenge"!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
I currently have 1,239 swagbucks!! I use the swag search engine for all my searching, googling etc.. I try to set a goal for myself to reach everyday..25, 30, or 50. Keeps me motivated.
I have 1239 swagbucks. I use the search engine for all my searches etc...
Girliegalz3@hotmail.com
This morning before I got started I had 127 SB towards my next $5.00 gift card. I usually get the card as soon as I have enough SB. I have earned 11 since March 1. My morning routine includes Toolbar, Daily Polls, Special Offers, Surveys and watching what ever videos are available. That usually adds up to 9-10 SB to start the day.
Kathy
boyer426@comcast.net
bo
I currently have 301 Swagbucks, but have already cashed in for 2 Amazon GC's this month. I use the Swagbucks toolbar for all my web viewing... including websites I visit regularly.
Yesterday I was at 224 today I'm up to 258 getting closer and closer to cashing it in for another Amazon card.
ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com
I started out yesterday with 1,119 I am now up to 1,138. Earned 19 swag bucks, I also earn swag buck through one of my referrals.
Toya
sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com
I love Swagbucks! I usually just use the search engine. Currently I have 439 SB.
junkforcarmen at gmail dot com
As of this morning I have 1,154...137 more then yesterday. I am going to buy two Amazon gift cards today which will take all of my Swag bucks.
I currently have 209 swagbucks. I have earned $30 in Amazon giftcards so far this year.I use the toolbar for every search I do, plus the daily polls and offers. I figure this way I should be able to pay for Christmas for at least one of our 4 kids:)
Heather
mitzel72@msn.com
I currently have 140 swagbucks. I am new to this idea...but I love it! I am going to start recruiting all of my friends!!!
Yesterday I had 1207 and this morning I have 1262. That's 55 swagbucks in one day! I think 50 is a good goal to shoot for daily.
Rachelle R
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
I have cashed in for $25 in Amazon gift cards this month and am currently at 753 swagbucks. Yay! I am hoping to pay for all of the Christmas presents for my neice and nephews from the Swagbucks stash.
I have earned 14 swagbucks since my last comment!
alicia
alicia_gregg05@hotmail.com
I am up to 3033 bucks today!
I'm up to 168 today, still trying to hit the big bucks :)
Shallan07@yahoo.com
up to 588 today.
jamiehancock@hotmail.com
Now at 2953! shansen20@ hotmail dot com
I have won 26 Swagbucks today. I try to get 20 a day so I am doing well today.
I cashed in for a $5 Amazon GC last night and as of today have 186 Swag Bucks. Don't forget to do tasks under Wall 1 when available, those swag bucks add up fast!
pamelann@aol.com
I have a little over 100 swagbucks now. I do the daily polls and do searches. I also try doing the surveys. Thanks for the tips on redeeming points for gift cards... I plan on getting Amazon gift cards too.
ticole96 at msn dot com
I've cashed-in for $40 total now in amazon giftcards and have 700 SB's waiting. So easy!
stefanierentfrow@yahoo.com
I have 2,564 swagbucks. I didn't do as well today.
Mary Ann
kayjord@msn.com
301 yesterday, 324 today... slowly but surely getting to another Amazon gift card. Sounds like I really need to get some referrals to get the "real" points.
khwoods at gmail dot com
I now have 900 SW. I only got about 40 today but I was traveling so it's not bad.
Xbrittneyx@hotmail.com
I have 80 swagbucks right now and I've redeemed 3 gift cards in the past two months. I need tips on searching. Some days I never win a single swagbuck!
Sarah N
egxbuddy at gmail dot com
i have about 60 sagbucks, i redeem as soon as i can get $5 amazon gc. i have $25 in my amazon account, cause i just had to purchase a cell for my pool, which costs $381, but i got it for $55 out of pocket...so i am starting over
I'm at 1949 now! Thanks for the tips! I didn't know that there were limits!
As of right now I have 2,108. My goal is at least 25 per day. I have a problem with the surveys. I've qualified and completed a few which took lots of my time but yet have not received the promised swagbucks. Booo!
2bucksinmichigan@gmail.com
I have 400 now. always redeem for the $5 gift cards from Amazon. hoping to getting one this week!
charlotte
knitter82@yahoo.com
I currently have 307 swagbucks. I cashed in for 2 $5 Amazon gift cards this month. Earning seems to be slow for me. I sent a ton of referrals but none of my friends have signed up. :(
laurasalter73@sbcglobal.net
I've earned 22 swagbucks since yesterday, so now I've got 17995.
Thanks again for the giveaway!
shawna at couponladyonline dot com
Today my total is 514 Swagbucks. I earned 40 bucks today just searching my normal sights, woo hoo! I just shopped at Amazon today to add to my Christmas stash. Just love swagbucks!!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
I have 4385. Thanks for the tips today. I didn't know that, so i need to start redeeming.
I have 272 SB's right now. I've earned a total of $215 in Amazon giftcards since I started with Swagbucks! It's been a real blessing!
Angie
mothriftymom@gmail.com
I'm up to 64 Impressive, huh?! Just started rtaukerman at hotmail.com
Started yesterday with 127 and had 177 by the end of the day. My goal is an average of 50sb per day so I made it!
I am already up 20 today!!!!
Kathy
boyer426@comcast.net
Today, I have 457 Swagbucks!
junkforcarmen at gmail dot com
Just completed a survey and got 175 Swagbucks! Back down to only 71 in my account, but I got another $5 Amazon card! Woo hoo!
I'm searching daily for basic things like coupons, doing the daily polls. I need to try the shopping but I don't do a lot of online shopping so I haven't tried that yet.
Tina
tinav14@juno.com
Well, i'm up to 229 today (209 yesterday). I was a little lax on the searches yesterday. Normally my goal is at least 30 per day.
Starting my day with 198 today. Tomorrow is one week since I signed up, my goal is to have an amazon g.c. before my 2 week point :)
shallan07@yahoo.com
Up to 914 swagbucks and hoping for a target card.
Yesterday I had 1,138 between using the tool bar for searches and a survey I did, I am now up to 1,340. Earned 202 swag bucks.
Toya
sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com
I cuurently have 55, but i have 11 referrals and just got another gift card and have redeemed them for 26 $5.00 amazon gift cards since november!
ginger
gingerbecker@yahoo.com
I'm up 86 from yesterday! I got 50 swagbucks off completing a trusted survey
Rachelle R
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
Day 3 I am at 293 and yesterday I was at 258 so not too bad. Trying to hit 450 by the weekend to get another amazon card.
ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com
At 2980. And climbing. I'm thrilled about this way to stretch our budget.
I currently have 1417 swagbucks. I will soon (before July 1) redeem them for 3 $5 amazon.com gift cards and will be back down to just a few swagbucks, but right now I have several active referrals, so they keep me going!! I've only won a whopping 5 so far today.....better get to searching.
Emily
ekramer2@comcast.net
I have 401 Swagbucks right now. I just redeemed some last week for 2 Amazon $5 cards.
I have 734 swagbucks and counting! I have the toolbar and am trying to start referring friends!
stephiej_03@yahoo.com
I have 518 Swagbucks. I have only being ding it since the beginning of June, so I don't think that is too bad, but still way behind a lot of others. My husband does lots of searching, and he is even using the SB, so that should help.
Cathy
kckruse@peoplepc.com
I have 518 Swagbucks. Maybe time to cash in for the first time. I want to earn lots of money for Christmas! Just stared in June, so not too bad.
I have 1638 swagbucks.
Second day comment, my swagbucks increased to 2035, 30 extra - just for searching!
amazec@yahoo.com
I have 427 total right now, Waiting for 450 for the amazon gift card. I have one already this month.
Amanda
coupon-girl@live.com
every time i get 450 swagbucks i buy a Amazon gift card - i am saving to get my hubby a new laptop for christmas so i love watching the amount in my Amazon Account go up -- zelda
I have 1133 swagbucks. Starting searching in March and used my first 1350 to get a $10 Starbucks gift card. I'm also going to start using all of them on amazon gift cards. Planning to buy 3 at a time, once a month until Christmas. That $105 for Christmas! I search via the tool bar whenever I think about it and I've been quite lucky recently!
I've got 281 swagbucks now. I cash them in every time I reach 450 for the Amazon gift card.
Angie
mothriftymom@gmail.com
I joined last week and I have 120 Swagbucks
g3warner@yahoo.com
I am at 546 today, ready to cash in for Amazon gift card!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
I got 40 Swagbucks today. I try to get 20 per day so I am ahead for today!
Everyday I am doing better at getting more swagbucks. I continue to do the polls and surveys and searches. I get about 10 swagbucks a day. I really like the tips you are giving us too! The Facebook tip is very helpful, and I am going to look into how to do that. Thanks!
ticole96 at msn dot com
I am at 353 today. I redeem most of my swag bucks yesterday for two amazon $5.00 gift cards.
Had a great SB day! Added 93 to my total so I'm up to 270. Doing a task and the 20 code made a big difference.
Kathy
boyer426@comcast.net
I bought my first amazon egift card and am back up to 182.
jamiehancock@hotmail.com
Right now, I have 527 swag bucks..will redeem for my 2nd Amazon gift card for June tomorrow. Don't forget to watch the videos on the scrolling banner when available.....the points add up!
pamelann@aol.com
Currently have 4728. I have been saving for Amazon. YOu had mentioned before that the Amazon GC expire??? Can you elaborate on this?
Couldn't find any info on this.
Thanks-
s_laubach@yahoo.com
I bought 2 amazon cards yesterday so I have 1049 now. Thanks for the tips!
I am up to 3058 bucks today. Love those swagbucks!
Currently i have 479 Swagbucks!
junkforcarmen at gmail dot com
I completed a few of my profiles and I am up to 1,577 from yesterday 1,138.
Toya
sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com
I have 1620 swagbucks today.
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
i have $30 amazon and 700 bucks! use my tool bar for everything!
beth
goodvariety@yahoo.com
I am up to 502 was at 293 yester day but between a few searches and easy points (daily offers, polls, etc) I then got a survey for 175 SB :-)
ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com
I won a total of 24 SB yesterday and am starting today with 222. Almost half way to the amazon gc and only one week into swagbucks!
I have 405 Swagbucks now...waiting to 'cash' it in for the Amazon gc! I've been saving up for sooo long trying to save up for a Kindle! So, I only need $49 until I can get my Kindle! I'm ALWAYS on Swagbucks!! :) The only problem I have, is getting referrals! :( Thanks for teh chance to win!! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com
I only have ten more since yesterday. I have 366 Swagbucks:(
i am back to 233 points because i traded in yesterday for two amazon gift cards. and today is slow, i am having a hard time getting any points
Just starting your challange today my goal is to get 50% of my christmas shopping done with SB and my husband is on board to help out too! I posted on my blog about this challange i think it's a great idea! My currant SB total is 557 that after earning 26SB so far today.
Danielle
thefrugalnavywife.blogspot.com
dani24am86@gmail.com
Had a mediocre couple of days. I'm up to 18119 swagbucks. Man, I love it! I really hope to get hubby something nice for Christmas this year because of Swagbucks!
shawna at couponladyonline dot com
I have 745 sb, trying to search as much as possible on the wkends. I usually just type in random things to see if I have won.
couponqueen89@yahoo.com
Haven't had much success with the searching in the past day. Went up about 40 Swagbucks and cashed in for a $5 Amazon giftcard. back to searching...
Rachelle R
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
I have 197 Swag Bucks right now. Tried 3 special offers today and now fighting with Offer Pal and gWallet for my bucks....that part stinks when you have to beg for your swag bucks..LOL
pamelann@aol.com
I have 194 SB's. So far this month I've gotten 4 - $5 Amazon gift cards. I just got serious about paying for Christmas this way last month and my Amazon account is at $40. I've been searcing my heart out but not getting many SB's this week. No luck with the referals, everyone seems to think its some sort of scam. I really want those referal SB's!
Yesterday I had 229 swagbucks. I completed a few of the different sections of profile info on the survey section, and then qualified for a 150 SB survey. Very successful day!! I ended up with 449 by the end of the day:) Woo Hoo!
mitzel72@msn.com
I have 419 (just cashed in for another amazon gc). I only have one referral that just signed on, so I'm looking forward to getting those bucks. I really need to get more referrals, it takes a long time otherwise. I can't even imagine having over 2000 swagbucks!
Margie
tccsreading (at) yahoo (dot) com
Today I am up to 1614 from yesterday 1577. Earned 37 swag bucks.
Toya
sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com
Well yesterday I was at 502 today I'm up to 538 but it's Mega SB day so heres hoping I get some big points today.
ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com
I have 510 Swagbucks!
junkforcarmen at gmail dot com
Well I purchased an Amazon GC yesterday when I hit 450. I am already up to 152 today just by searching, doing the daily poll and offers, and filling out 2 sections on my profile for surveys. And I qualified for a survey that earned 75 swagbucks:)
I have 1652 swagbucks.
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
I am up to 218 after redemming for an amazon gift card
jamiehancock@hotmail.com
We have 518 as of now but also have collected 6 Amazon gift cards over the past 2 months. We aim for 1-2 giftcards (500-900 swagbucks) each month. It makes a great reward for using swagbucks when the kids can order a book in the mail. And for other nice surprises. Also, helps with gift giving. Melanie: melsmayhem@hotmail.com
Joined Swagbucks 3 weeks ago and now have 1280 swagbucks! Looking to hit 1350 over the weekend to get my Amazon giftcards!
110 SB today... still hoping for some referrals to sign up!
I have 121 swagbucks now. A few days ago when I commented I had 89. Slow going for me :)
Sarah N.
Egxbuddy at gmail dot com
I am up to 218 SB's. That's 24 more then last night but I've been searching all morning and haven't gotten a single hit! It's not feeling like a Mega SwagBuck day to me!
Currently at 1864, but have recently cashed in for 2 $5 Amazon gift cards. Working my way to more Christmas savings. Trying to take advantage of Mega Swagbucks day. I wish I could use Swagbucks to searches at work.
markstj@teleport.com
I have 535 Swagbucks, with $10 Amazon Credit.
Bring on more hidden codes.
I only have 397 swagbucks right now - but I have earned $125 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks since January.
email Lilkimfreebies at hotmail dot com
My current swagbucks total is 605. I cashed out 4 amazon cards last week. I do the daily polls, some surveys, and do all of my searching through swagbucks. I also have 5 referrals so far.
Samantha
sjm0769@yahoo.com
I currently have 1073, which I've earned in three weeks! My largest amount was 31 sb given for searching Money Saving Madness.
Amanda
ajayford@hotmail.com
up to 120. Not too bad for 3 days
rtaukerman at hotmail.com
Today I have 258, I've won 117 since you started the contest and hopefully today I can hit it big! Thank you for the contest, it was fun watching my swagbucks grow :)
shallan07@yahoo.com
I have 604 - Have not had much luck the past couple days...I keep on plugging away :)
Sara
blazingbeaver2@aol.com
I have 1105 now! Thanks for the great giveaway!
mypatzer at yahoo dot com
I now have 30 SB because I cashed in for another $5 amazon gift certificate. I am excited to use all of these for Christmas gifts since I will be student teaching in the fall and unable to work.
xbrittneyx@hotmail.com
I have 477 swagbucks now and I got 14 from searching and 1 from special offers. Haven't watched any videos today. I need another good referal. I had one but she met her 100 swagbucks. :(
email:
therope9999 at yahoo dot com
At 3016. Slowly climbing. Haven't been on the computer much lately, but still get 10-20 daily.
Only 75 Swagbucks today. I redeemed 450 yesterday for an Amazon $5.00 GC. My fourth this month only one more to get this month:)
I have 1938 SB and I use the search engine many times a day even if I don't need to. Another great way to earn Amazon Gift Cards is to join Kitchen Connection, you take super short surveys and get rewarded every month with Amazon Gift cards.
as of today i have 707SB up 100 from yeasterday!! i have been using the toolbar to even pull up websites im going too, i have been filling out my survey profiles, and i gained a few refferals yesterday too! referals are a HUGE help in earning SB!
Danielle
The Frugal Navy Wife
dani24am86@gmail.com
I just redeemed 3 more $5 amazon gift cards the past 2 days. I have 392 swagbucks right now, so I'm hoping to sqeeze in another before they post on the 1st.
EMily
ekramer2@comcast.net
Not a good Mega Swag Bucks Day for me. I presently have 304 Swag Bucks, but I am still doing my daily special offers and searching periodically for more bucks.
pamelann@aol.com
644 is my total for the week. Not too shabby!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
Presently I have 575 swag bucks. Tomorrow I will cash in for my 4th Amazon for the month after already having gotten five $5 paypals. Don't forget to take advantage of the non-downloading special offers, they really add up!
pamelann@aol.com
Presently I have 223 Swag Bucks. I did cash in for my 4th Amazon Paypal of the month. Today I got two new referrals...this is a great way to increase your swag buck earnings!
Post a Comment