Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.11.2010

CVS: John Frieda Money-maker Limit Increase

The John Frieda Products deal at CVS has a higher limit than what is advertised!  I did this deal today and the limit was not reached, therefore it is at least a limit of 2 (possibly more).

Buy 2 John Frieda Root Awakening Products 2/$10
Use 2 $3/1 Root Awakening coupons from the 6/6 Smartsource
Pay $4, get $5 in Extra Bucks
Final Price:  $1 Money-maker!

If you make a second transaction, be sure to look at your receipt to see if the limit is reached, then come back and let us know!

CVS: John Frieda Money-maker Limit IncreaseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I got my free sample of John Frieda Sheer Blonde this week - it included a $1 Q that can be used towards this deal!

Amy said...

It is limit 3,.... but I did them in separate transactions so I don't know if you can get them all together.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.