Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.17.2010

Glade: FREE Glade Solid Air Freshners


Walmart has the new Glade Solid Air Fresheners for $1 each.  Use the $1/1 Glade coupon from the 8/1 SmartSource insert to get them FREE!

Glade Tough Odors Solid Air Freshener, $0.98
$1/1 Glade Tough Odor Solutions Product, exp. 8-21-10 (SS 08/01/10)
FREE after coupon!

Thanks, Passion for Savings!

Glade: FREE Glade Solid Air FreshnersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Mary @ The Deal Detector said...

Hi. I am seeing this posted on a few different blogs. I am putting this comment on a few in hopes of a quick response.

The coupon from the 8/1 SS was for Tough Odor Solutions, right? Is the solid freshener included in that line?

http://www.glade.com/ToughOdor

Thanks!

Michelle @Money Saving Madness said...

I am not sure, but think it is. I will have to check that out next trip.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.