Hot news! The $5 off any item coupon that Hallmark put out last year in several popular magazines has returned!!! Last year many of us were able to score free ornaments, wrapping paper and just about anything at Hallmark under $5 with this coupon.
You will currently find the coupon in Midwest Living Nov/Dec issue. Last year these magazines had the coupon: Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living, Family Circle, Martha Stewart Living, Oprah, Parents, Real Simple, Southern Living, Taste Of Home,Womans Day.
I was able to score several coupons just by stopping by my local library, and of course asking if they minded that I take the coupon from the magazine :)
I will update as more coupons are spotted.
Thanks, Savvy Spending!
10.22.2010
HOT $5 off Hallmark Coupon in Midwest Living Mag.
HOT $5 off Hallmark Coupon in Midwest Living Mag.Posted by Michelle at 10/22/2010
Labels: Coupons
0 comments:
Post a Comment