Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.11.2010

McDonalds Monopoly: I Won! +FREE Codes

Are you an expert McDonalds Monopoly player?  If so I need to hear from you!  I have never played, but I won something...I think!?
---
McDonald's Monopoly is back and this year it's better than ever. 1 in 4 game pieces will win FREE food! Plus there will be chances to win My Coke Reward points, Snapfish prints, Walmart gift cards, POGO games, Redbox rentals and more!


You will find game pieces on on the following foods:
Big Mac
Medium Soft Drinks
Hash Browns
Filet-O-Fish
Large Fries
10-piece McNuggets
20-piece McNuggets
McGriddles
Medium & Large McCafé beverages

The game lasts until November 1st and all food prizes must be redeemed by November 15th. Go here for all the details.

I will be posting FREE codes and other McDonalds Monopoly goodies!  Wanna play?  I won a FREE Large Beef Sandwich on a game piece!  Let me know if you win.

Get started with this FREE Redbox Rental CODE: CHANCEMONOP


Thanks, Couponing to Disney & Mojo Savings!

McDonalds Monopoly: I Won! +FREE CodesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Jodi O said...

I am SERIOUSLY addicted to Monopoly at McDonald's, it's a bad thing. I have already won 3 large beef sandwich coupons (excluding Big Mac), 2 medium fries and 2 Angus Snack Wraps. Did I say I am SERIOUSLY addicted? :)

stacey said...

I won a medium fries and a $5 giftcard to Walmart :)

Anonymous said...

I won a free breakfast sandwich! I dont get there very much so I was luckky! =]

Jodi O said...

I am so jealous, a $5 giftcard, wow, all I get is the unhealthy options! LOL

Anonymous said...

I won a medium fries, a Frape, and a $5 Wal-Mart gift card! :) O happy day!

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted as well, I've won 3 medium fries, a mcflurry, a large beef sandwich, & a $5 walmart gift card! I've had the most luck w/pieces from large fries & nuggets (=

Anonymous said...

I HAVE WON A 5.00 GIFT CARD ,WHN I GO TO THE PAGE TO ENTER MY CODE,IT POPS UP SAYING ITS AN INVALID CODE.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.