Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.10.2011

Giveaway: bareMinerals Skincare Prize Products ~ 2 Winners!



Bare Escentuals is introducing bareMinerals Skincare. A transformative new way of caring for your skin that’s simple, super-effective and incredibly easy to use. Powered by 100% pure RareMinerals Active Soil Complex, enjoy increased cell turnover, fewer fine lines and wrinkles and the famous bareMinerals Naturally Luminous glow. If that’s something you’re looking for, then this might be the revolution for you.

GIVEAWAY
Bare Escentuals is offering two readers two of their newest products!

1) Deep Cleansing Foam
Powered by the RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, it removes makeup, dissolves impurities and rebalances skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Skin is left perfectly clean, instantly hydrated and renewed. It’s also gentle enough for eye makeup removal. Sulfate free.

1) Purely Nourishing Moisturizer
This universal moisturizer effectively hydrates skin while improving firmness, elasticity, radiance and overall skin texture. Powered by our RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex with its unique electrolyte delivery system, it’s formulated to perfectly moisturize combination skin. It also includes a powerful blend of antioxidants that help protect against environmental stressors.


HOW TO ENTER


  1. Watch the 1-Minute Bare Escentuals You Tube video in this post and leave any comment below about the video along with your email address for a chance to win.
  2. "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook, then leave a comment in this post letting me know you did along with your email.  If you already "like" MSM, just leave a comment to let me know!
  3. Follow Money Saving Madness on Twitter, then leave a comment to let me know along with your email.  If you already follow, just let me know.
  4. Subscribe to Money Saving Madness via Email or RSS Reader then leave a comment letting me know you subscribe.
This giveaway will end on Saturday, March 12.  Winners will be announced on Sunday!

Information for this post and products for the giveaway were provided by Bare Minerals.  I was not compensated for this post.

Giveaway: bareMinerals Skincare Prize Products ~ 2 Winners!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

55 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. I LOVE Bare Minerals. rands91athotmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to MSM via RSS. rands91athotmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

I like MSM on FB.

Laura said...

I like that BM has natural ingredients.

Laura

Laurasu82 at yahoo.com

Laura said...

Like you on fb

Laurasu82 at yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

Watched the video.. Love that its natural!

screaming_daisie at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth said...

Have liked you on FB for a while now. :)

screaming_daisie at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth said...

I get emails from Money Saving Madness.

screaming_daisie at yahoo dot com

Jen said...

I follow you on facebook

jenfitz42@aol.com

Jen said...

I get your rss feeds

jenfitz42@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I love products made from natural ingredients!
misspink_4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like you on facebook!
misspink_4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your e-mails!
misspink_4@hotmail.com

momma-lana said...

Maybe my very sensitive skin would like this! Sounds very interesting.

lanavdixon@yahoo.com

willbig13 said...

I heart my bare minerals makeup! I have tried every expensive makeup out there and this is by far the best! Looks like another great product!

suzy said...

I love bare minerals. Love the video. I like MSM on fb. suzymar6@yahoo.com

buyitcheap101@yahoo.com said...

I follow you on facebook. They have awesome producs.

Anonymous said...

love bare minerals! Love watching how the product is made!
chelseerose3@yahoo.com

kay said...

I love the all natural
klind186@gmail(dot)com

kay said...

I follow you on twitter
klind186@gmail(dot)com

Sami H said...

I love Bare Mineral makeup and I'm pretty sure I would be in love with their facial products! Sounds like a great product that I CAN'T live without!!! :)


samantha.hurr@gmail.com

Sami H said...

I follow you on Twitter!!

sandyology

ACMommy3 said...

Wow, these products sound great, love the natural creativeness of this company!! creedamy[at] yahoo[dot]com

Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations said...

Always wanted to try and I love the fact it is natural! Thanks for the giveaway!

Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations said...

I already follow through an RSS reader.
donnabowes@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i love bare minerals
0924724@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i like msm on facebook
0924724@gmail.com

Unknown said...

this is great , i love bareminerals
0924724@gmail.com

dawn g said...

facebook fan

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

dawn g said...

love that they are natural

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

dawn g said...

email subscriber

stressedoutmom14@comcast.net

JC said...

natural ingredients would be a plus to give them a try
tcarolinep at gmail dot com

JC said...

"Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook,@tcarolinep JessieKatie S

JC said...

Follow Money Saving Madness on Twitter@tcarolinep

Unknown said...

I liked it!

anneliz702@hotmail.com

carrie obrien said...

I liked MSM on Facebook and receive your e-mails. carrieobrien2001@yahoo.com The video is very helpful!

Sunnie said...

My mother in law who has sentisitive skin would love this.
sunniewoodyplus2@msn.com

Sunnie said...

Iam an email subscriber.
sunniewoodyplus2@ msn.com

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

Loved watching the video and LOVE Bare Minerals! It's the smoothest looking make-up out there.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

Twitter follower!

tsgsusans said...

It is pretty amazing to think that in it's liquid form, you are able to drink it.

tsgsusans said...

I already like you on FB.

tsgsusans@yahoo.com

tsgsusans said...

Follow you on twitter.

tsgsusans@yahoo.com

tsgsusans said...

Subscribe via e-mail.

tsgsusans@yahoo.com

Robin said...

I won this last year and never rec'd product. Sure hope they follow through.

Jennifer said...

I love how the product has so much antioxidants!!! Thanks for the giveaway ~ Would love to win ;-)

Jennifer
jenn (dot) 1105 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jennifer said...

I already "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook ~
FB: Anton-Jennifer

Jennifer
jenn (dot) 1105 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jennifer said...

Already an email subscriber ^_^

Jennifer
jenn (dot) 1105 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

i subscribe to the emails

Anonymous said...

i'm a fan on FB

Anonymous said...

i love the natural ingredients of Bare Minerals! I'd love to win!

Jenn said...

I love the fact that these are natural enough that in some forms can be eaten. I think I need to look into this, I would love to put more natural things on my skin.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I subscribe via email.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I follow Money Saving Mom on Twitter.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I 'Like' Money Saving Mom on Facebook.

jrosencr@gmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.