Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.08.2011

What's for Dinner??

One thing I enjoy about having a menu plan is that it is flexible.  Tonight's original plan had a bit of prep work required and I just don't have the time for that today.  So I've switched two nights around and I'll be preparing a quick meal tonight when I'm short on time.

Tuesday's Menu
Potato Cheese Whole Grain Pierogies Sauteed in Onions
Kielbassa
Green Beans with Almonds
Strawberry Pretzel Salad for Dessert (yum!)

What's on your menu?

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Swedish meatballs (freezer batch cooking from last week)
mashed potatoes
green beans
mixed green salad
Fruit salad

momma-lana said...

Pork tacos-I'll use the leftover meat from yesterdays crockpot cooking with some more seasoning added
Tortilla chips with salsa and guacomole
strawberries and bananas

Dawn said...

Apple & Cranberry stuffed pork loin (from America's Test Kitchen) and steamed cauliflower.

Anonymous said...

chipotle.yummo!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.