Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.27.2009

Money Saving Tipster: Make Your Own Clorox Anywhere Spray


I'm a big fan of Clorox Anywhere. As a former elementary teacher I used it to spray down desks and lockers during cold and flu season and currently use it in my home to spray my table, countertops and high chair. It kills 99.9% of bacteria that cause food borne illnesses. Those are the things you cannot get rid of just by wiping down those surfaces with a dish cloth. Clorox also kills strep bacteria, conjunctivitis (pink eye) and others that cause illnesses especially in children.

This product is no secret recipe. It is 99.9% WATER! ~and costs $3.29 or more per bottle. You can make your own with this easy Clorox Anywhere Recipe:

~~~~
22 oz. Empty Clorox Anywhere Spray Bottle
1 1/2 teaspoons bleach
22 oz. of Water
Add bleach and fill with water, shake to mix.
~~~~
It's that easy and you'll save so much money never having to buy this product again!
If you liked this tip, check out my other posts to save you money:
*

Money Saving Tipster: Make Your Own Clorox Anywhere SpraySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Patricia Taylor said...

Michelle, when I tried printing out the Boboli pizza crust I got the message that I had already printed out this coupon which I hadn't. I have never bought this product and was interested in trying it. This has happened to me before getting a message that I had already printed the coupon when I hadn't. Does this happen to other people too? The other coupons worked fine.
Thanks for a great site!
Pat

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.