Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.11.2010

Save up to $15.50 on Disney's Price of Persia at Giant Eagle

IF you are planning on buying Disney's Prince of Persia and have a Giant Eagle near you, you can potentially save up to $15.50!  Here's how:

Disney's Prince of Persia Blu-Ray Combo $24.99 (available Tuesday)
-$8/1 Prince of Persia Blu-Ray Combo Coupon

Plus, get $.25 Fuel Perks per gallon
If you purchase 30 gallons, you'll save $7.50!

Thus, making the Blu Ray only $9.50 after all savings!  (Big thanks to Jen at Cherry Picker!)

NOW, here is my question.  We don't have a GetGo (YET) here.  So what I want to know is that since each of my vehicles only hold 16-17 gallons, is it possible to fill them both up at the same time and get the savings???  Has anyone ever tried this? 

Save up to $15.50 on Disney's Price of Persia at Giant EagleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! Only one vehicle per fillup, BUT you can take gas cans and fill them up. I saw a wife trying to pull her car up behind her husband to get the same fuelperks, and the clerk stopped them.

Anonymous said...

No, it is not possible to fill up two cars at one time. Gas cans. I find that the two or three gallon kind are easy to manage. I fill my 12 gallon car and take my 10 cans with me. I pump the car first then the cans. The KEY is having a truck or matt that you use just for transporting cans. You do NOT want to smell that in your car for the next week.

The MINUTE I get home, I fill up the other two cars we have. Then put the gas cans and matt in the garage.

It sounds like a lot of effort = but, it's just a half an hour and is rewarding.

We don't do this from December - March because of the weather. During those months I rotate my Fuelperks from my advantage card - to my husband. I have done it both ways where I use my card to accumulate and my husbands to use on small amounts during the winter and saved my fuelperks on both cards. We like the saving better and having our spring fling of 6 very cheap or free full tanks of gas.

We had a rewarding gas experience this last spring. We had gas left in our cans with no empty tank. Our son forgot it was gas day and filled up his card befor coming home. Not wanting to store gas, we thought of our neighbor who was unemployed. It was everything he could do not to cry, obvious we had approached him just when he needed it most.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.